PDA

View Full Version : Jobbie's pics



jobbie
02-05-2007, 08:02 AM
I have a collection of,(mainly)Coke cans and bottles. When ever I get a "newbie" I stick it on top of the kitchen cupboard.
Well today my wife has "made" me put them in the attic with the rest of my collection, so I thought I'd take some pics for you guys to see before I put them away.
Let me know what you think!

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00164.jpg
First Coke Zero(UK) with red screw top,(now black)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00165.jpg
Swedish Sprite Zero and Japan edition of Fanta bought in Gran Canaria.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00166.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00171.jpg
The red Zero is from Canada
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00172.jpg
Reminder to self...must buy a Diet Coke with Cherry!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00173.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/DSC00163.jpg
Cherry Coke from Germany(old version I think) A&W from india.

[ 02-05-2007, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: jobbie ]

jobbie
02-05-2007, 08:38 AM
Heres the last lot.
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/cherrys.jpg
Netherlands Cherry (centre)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/arabic.jpg
Brought from India

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/english.jpg
other side

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b51/jobbie8/vani2.jpg
the Vanillas

Mr Zabe
02-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Very nice pictures.
<<<JOKE TO FOLLOW>>>>.....Maybe your collection should stay
in the kitchen and move your wife into the attic?LOLOLOLOL

[ 02-05-2007, 09:30 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

jobbie
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Very nice pictures.
<<<JOKE TO FOLLOW>>>>.....Maybe your collection should stay
in the kitchen and move your wife into the attic?LOLOLOLOL If only....lol

popologist
02-05-2007, 05:06 PM
thanks for the pics.

does coke only use "classic" in the US?

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by popologist:
does coke only use "classic" in the US? Canada also, and I think Puerto Rico use "Classic" too...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-05-2007, 06:06 PM
Thanks for posting the pics and sharing your collection to us, jobbie!

One question, that Coke C2 is from Canada or where is it from?

And that Diet Coke Vanilla looks really tasty!... you're so lucky for still having Coca-Cola Vanilla and Diet Coke Vanilla in your country!

[ 02-05-2007, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Ram0n C0keah0lic ]

wonkapete
02-05-2007, 06:27 PM
Please don't store full cans in the attic. They will leak out and\or explode.

jobbie
02-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:
Thanks for posting the pics and sharing your collection to us, jobbie!

One question, that Coke C2 is from Canada or where is it from?

And that Diet Coke Vanilla looks really tasty!... you're so lucky for still having Coca-Cola Vanilla and Diet Coke Vanilla in your country! Yes C2 is from Canada.

Im in the UK and Vanilla Coke is no longer! The Diet Vanilla went out of date in May06

jobbie
02-05-2007, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by wonkapete:
Please don't store full cans in the attic. They will leak out and\or explode. I have most of my cans unopened. I've had the odd leaker but nothing major. You've got me worried now!

drpep
02-05-2007, 08:50 PM
They WILL leak. Not all, not 75% but some will leak, and when they do the can may slightly collapse. Open them from the bottom. I use a hammer and screwdriver to punch two holes.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-06-2007, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by jobbie:
Im in the UK and Vanilla Coke is no longer! The Diet Vanilla went out of date in May06 aw... :( I thought both were still available in UK...

XLS_04
02-06-2007, 03:08 AM
wow, excellent collection, thanks for posting them! i had no diet alot of the flavors such as lem and zero were available in glass bottles.

jobbie
02-06-2007, 07:13 AM
Thanks all, I've already added a "newbie" to the (now empty) top of the kitchen cupboard today. I just got delivered 24 cans of Black Cherry Vanilla Coke from the US. Quite nice taste.

jobbie
02-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by XLS_04:
wow, excellent collection, thanks for posting them! i had no diet alot of the flavors such as lem and zero were available in glass bottles. Is glass bottles a comon site where you are?