PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi Canada news

ScottyLibido
06-19-2005, 11:02 AM
Pepsi Twist is done. If you like the stuff, grab some now while you still can. Because of it, the Pepsi Party Multipack has been discontinued as well. They replaced it with a new Diet Crush Multi which is great! I love the Diet Crush with Spendas here. They added a new flavour to the multipack. Diet Grape Crush with Splenda along with Orange, Cream Soda and Mug Rootbeer. Sour Apple Crush will be here by the end of the summer as well. Wild Cherry Pepsi is done now too.

mjb1124
06-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Pepsi Party Multipack? Is that a mix of various Pepsi flavors?

ramonazo
06-20-2005, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by ScottyLibido:
Pepsi Twist is done. If you like the stuff, grab some now while you still can.And Coca-Cola Citra is going to the same way... in Leon there's no more CC Citra and here in Ags. there's few stores that sells it.

Empire State Buddy
06-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
Pepsi Party Multipack? Is that a mix of various Pepsi flavors? i always wondered why coke/pepsi never did this in the us? u know... have a multi-pak with a few cans of classic, a few diet coke, some sprite, and maybe a cherry coke... it sort of makes sense, since not everyone in the same house likes the same soda.

Mr Zabe
06-20-2005, 01:10 PM
LOL
In the Chicago market for more than a few years, before the change over to Ace-k (splenda), Diet Right Cola (flavors)were mixed in a plastic wrap 24 can case.

This case pack was popular as were the flavored 2lts bottles. Now Diet Right Cola and this mult pack case are all but fond memories. IMO I never see any movement when I shop for soda pop.

ScottyLibido
06-20-2005, 08:19 PM
The Pepsi Party Pack has/had: Pepsi Twist, Mountain Dew, Dr Pepper and Mug Rootbeer. In Canada, every company has about 2 or 3 different multipacks for sale.

mjb1124
06-20-2005, 08:27 PM
That's neat. I heard Pepsi is considering doing that in the US. It might only be for diet sodas though (not that it would be a problem for me).

ScottyLibido
06-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Coke's Multi has: Mellow Yellow, A&W Root Beer, Orange CPlus and Vanilla Coke

pepsidew
06-26-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Mountain Dew Or Crab Juice?:
That's neat. I heard Pepsi is considering doing that in the US. It might only be for diet sodas though (not that it would be a problem for me). actually the diets sell alot better then the regulars - diet twist, diet vanilla, and diet lime smoke the regulars - wild cherry sells better then the diet wild cherry though. people around here won't be happy if they get rid of dt twist.