PDA

View Full Version : Im new from UK

jobbie
05-21-2006, 02:04 PM
Hello all, Im new here,from the UK.

I have a small collection of Coke cans and bottles from all over the world, my sister went to France on a school trip in 1987 and brought me back a glass coke bottle which was different to the UK version, after that i was hooked.

One of my favorites is a Diet Cherry Coke from the US in 1989, I was so happy when Diet Coke with Cherry got released in the UK but was very disapointed when it was black chery flavour instead of the regular Cherry Coke flavour. I love Cherry Coke.

I also have cans from japan, china, africa, austrailia and a Coca Cola Raspberry from New Zealand. I got a Coca Cola Zero last year from the US and look forward to its launch here in the UK in june.

Im always on the look out for new drinks here, this last week I bought a Fanta Grapefruit 2ltr bottle and Spite 3G 4pack.

I look forward to posting here.

jobbie
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
I work for a UK supermarket chain, where Coca Cola UK has paid my company loads of dosh to almost push Pepsi products off the shelves. We now only sell Pepsi and Pepsi Max 2ltr and 6 pack cans. Gone are Pepsi(Diet, Cino, Twist,Max's other sizes) 7 UP, Tango all flavours.
We do get Coke Fridge Packs, and the new Coke Mini's which are 250ml plastic bottles sold in 8 or 6 packs,1.5ltr contour bottles and we are getting Coca Cola Zero when it lauches in my store June 19th, in 2 ltr and 500ml bottles, and multi can packs!

da987
05-21-2006, 06:02 PM
If you are looking to expand your Coke collection you should drop me a line, as I am in the process of selling my collection. I have been collecting since 1985, and I am also in England.

popologist
05-21-2006, 07:46 PM
welcome jobbie. smile.gif