PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi TWIST

halloaaryn
02-09-2007, 09:21 PM
Is regular Pepsi Twist still available anywhere in the states (California more specificaly)

....please hold the Lemon Pledge comments.

Tons O' Fun
02-10-2007, 01:35 PM
have it here in wyoming. no lemon only lime.

jobbie
02-10-2007, 06:13 PM
I saw this thread (I know you mean the USA) but I thought I hadnt seen it the UK for awhile. I did today, buy a 2 ltr Pepsi Max Twist(lemon&lime) I will have to find out if its still available here too.

fusion
02-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Pepsi Lime is not Pepsi Twist, Tons.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
02-11-2007, 01:39 AM
in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-11-2007, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand. Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi...

rackitup
02-11-2007, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand. Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi... </font>[/QUOTE]Ramone, wouldn't it be Verdi Lemon in Mexico?

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon.

Splashofdew
02-12-2007, 01:33 AM
I havn't seen this in years. Do they even sell it here? I have no idea. Hated it though.

XLS_04
02-12-2007, 04:28 AM
Pepsi Twist started to be discontiued here in late 2004. It is too bad though because Pepsi Twist was really good and sold more than Diet Coke with Lemon ever did.

Blue Efficacy
02-12-2007, 05:59 AM
Originally posted by rackitup:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
in some countries, i have seen pepsi lime being marketed under the twist brand, but you are correct, for the us, it is its own brand. Mexico was one of them, we used to have Pepsi Twist here for a very very short time, and it had a green colored Pepsi bottle, I didn't like it, it tasted more like 7up with a hint of Pepsi... </font>[/QUOTE]Ramone, wouldn't it be Verdi Lemon in Mexico?

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon. </font>[/QUOTE]A lime is still a lime, even if a certain region's word for it is green lemon.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-12-2007, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Blue Efficacy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rackitup:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Ram0n C0keah0lic:

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon. </font>[/QUOTE]A lime is still a lime, even if a certain region's word for it is green lemon. </font>[/QUOTE]Here in Mex, Lemon is called "Lima" (lime) and the lime is called "Limón" (lemon)...

rackitup
02-12-2007, 02:00 PM
[/QUOTE]Ramone, wouldn't it be Verdi Lemon in Mexico?

The first time I ordered Lime in Mexico they never heard of it, I had to order green lemon. [/qb][/QUOTE]A lime is still a lime, even if a certain region's word for it is green lemon. [/qb][/QUOTE]Here in Mex, Lemon is called "Lima" (lime) and the lime is called "Limón" (lemon)... [/QB][/QUOTE]

OK, so just order the opposite of what I want, got it. LOL