PDA

View Full Version : "American Dad" loves Mr. Pibb!

ChrisPC
02-11-2007, 11:05 PM
I just got through watching "American Dad", and the entire episode is devoted to the main characters and their love of Mr. Pibb! :D

They have a huge Pibb collection, with the old logo, and reminisce about their good times with Pibb.

When they hear it's to be cancelled, they steal a "Pibbmobile" and drive around the country getting signatures for a petition to save it.

They give up, then rejoice when they find out about Pibb Xtra!

The whole show was so full of the logo, I'm surprised Coca-Cola doesn't take legal action.

[ 02-11-2007, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: ChrisPC ]

fusion
02-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Or maybe Coke gave their blessing to the episode?

ChrisPC
02-11-2007, 11:40 PM
Hopefully.

Splashofdew
02-12-2007, 12:28 AM
I saw this tonight too. I actually thought it was funny and wondered if someone would post it on here.Lol. Guess you beat me to it ChrisPC. never cared for Pibb though. Funny show tonight though.

Mr Zabe
02-12-2007, 12:35 AM
I'll bet you Coke was a silent co producer of that episode.

Blue Efficacy
02-12-2007, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by ChrisPC:

The whole show was so full of the logo, I'm surprised Coca-Cola doesn't take legal action. I highly doubt they would be overly upset over a show advertising their product.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
02-12-2007, 11:47 AM
Don't want security to get suspicious,
Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals CRAZY DELICIOUS!... :D

It's the Chronic...WHAT?...cles of Narnia!

jmyjunk
02-12-2007, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Blue Efficacy:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by ChrisPC:

The whole show was so full of the logo, I'm surprised Coca-Cola doesn't take legal action. I highly doubt they would be overly upset over a show advertising their product. </font>[/QUOTE]True, but it was for a product that does not exist any more.
In the show the did mention Pibb Xtra but that idea was laughed at, as it was not Mr. Pibb. Which of course....is not!