PDA

View Full Version : LIQUID BLOW ~ POWER POP!!!

POP
05-22-2006, 05:45 AM
Hey guys, well, here it is...
I'd like to present to you, the world's first POWER POP!!! (http://www.liquidblow.com)

It's all natural except for the caffeine.
And for those that don't already know, LB's sweetened with real sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. The sucrose compliments the natural strawberry-guarana flavors.

Single 16oz can samples are available to distributors only.

KABOOM!!! (http://www.myspace.com/liquidblow)
http://cars.netmonkey.org/albums/ipg35c/LB_CAN_and_WILL.jpg

[ 05-22-2006, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: Dizz ]

Mr Zabe
05-22-2006, 05:55 AM
Dizz,
Outstanding!!!!!
You have great cans. LOL smile.gif smile.gif
Best of luck and many mega orders.!!!!!
Zabe

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-22-2006, 11:42 AM
I'm excited, Dizz. So is this the product of all your months of hard work? If you PM me, I'd love to buy a few cans and pay for shipping, if you'd be so kind.

POP
05-22-2006, 01:01 PM
Mr. Z and DJ, yes, after many sleepless nights and several months of fine tuning the flavor, my concept has finally come to fruition.

Thanks for showing an interest in my product.
Especially from the both of you. I value your opinions very highly.

DJ, it was your posts that made me stray from the "energy drink" formula that I had originally planned to go with. But after a few months of lurking on Bevnet, I wanted to be innovative and start a new csd category.

Many of the posts inspired me to focus on flavor and the main components which provide a drinker with "energy".

I just want to thank this board for all the great and informative posts which help create my POWER POP.

Thank you and I hope not to disappoint you guys with the flavor.

BATBL18
05-22-2006, 01:56 PM
Sounds really good! Hope I can try it sometime because i'm a fan of energy drinks.

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-22-2006, 01:57 PM
Dizz, I'm honored that you would take my opinions so highly.

I definitely respect the avenue of an improved flavor over that of a familiar flavor with edgy packaging.

I'm proud of you and all the work you've put into it. I hope other board members are too.

POP
05-22-2006, 02:02 PM
DJ, you said that the vitamins in "energy drinks" are useless. Your claim made me do further research and the bulk of whatever you feel when downing an "energy drink" is from the sugar(if it's sugar)and caffeine.

Jolt kept it nice and simple so I figured this is a good formula to follow.

Batbl18. I have no problem sending you a can even if you aren't a distributor. All I would ask from you is to foot the shipping charges.

I'll be sending Z and DJ samples, however they agreed to pay for shipping.

POP
05-22-2006, 02:06 PM
p.s.
BATBL18... Not an energy drink, POWER POP!
:D

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-22-2006, 02:46 PM
Does it drink like a soda and kick like an energy drink? lol!

Sorry, it was too easy.

POP
05-22-2006, 02:55 PM
The funny thing is, I was originally going to classify it as an "energy soda" but MDX used it.
Being that I wanted to be original, I scrapped that idea. It was a blessing in disguise.

Power pop sounds so much cooler than energy soda, IMO at least.

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-22-2006, 04:36 PM
I like the idea, but you must realize that with a name and packaging like yours, it's going to be percieved as an energy drink.

POP
05-22-2006, 06:29 PM
I understand. All the more reason to keep on saying... POWER POP!

POP
05-23-2006, 10:07 PM
Z, DJ and BATBL, I'll have time tomorrow.
I'll ship your samples out first thing tomorrow.

Mr Zabe
05-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Could you PM tracking info?

Doug
05-23-2006, 10:25 PM
Wow, I love the can design

POP
05-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Thank you Doug.
After 300+ revisions, I was somewhat happy with my design. My wife threatened to seriously injure me if I fiddled with the design any more.

Z, I'll be sending out your cans via US post office.
I'll see whatever info. they can give me.

Seaside
05-24-2006, 03:38 AM
Looks and sounds great!

baconforme2au
06-03-2006, 11:43 AM
love the can design. I wish I could try it. I'm a big fan of energy drinks.

huskers_75
06-05-2006, 10:52 PM
I pmed Dizz, would love to try some, the can looks great, and power pop is a catchy name

Popboy
06-06-2006, 01:56 AM
Really looks and sounds good Dizz, never had the pleasure of talking to a Soda Beverage upstart... Care to elaborate how this all started? from inception to the two cans we all see before us? or did you already post your trials and tribulations in previous threads?

Your only roadblock in terms of sales might be the word "BLOW", which might be considered a cocaine reference. Stores like Wal-mart would definitely pass on this because of the name...

[ 06-06-2006, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Popboy ]

POP
06-06-2006, 05:20 AM
Thanks Popboy, in response to your first paragraph, I'd probably bore everybody with details on how a years worth of work came to fruition. So I'll refrain from discussing the inception of LB at the risk of putting this board to sleep. I’ll just say that there were many ups and downs on the journey to a finished tangible product.

In response to your 2nd paragraph, Liquid Blow refers to the explosiveness that is harnessed within those sweet 16oz cans that you see in the first post. Plain and simple, LB's all about the "KABOOM"! That is all.

I’d also like to address the "cocaine reference" that you mentioned. I believe Wal-Mart already carries a beverage referenced after cocaine. I'm pretty positive that they carry many variations of Coke.

With that said, it’s out of my control on how people may interpret my brand.
Each individual will perceive LB differently. This is a testament to see where people’s minds are set at. But what it all boils down to is this, Liquid Blow is one BAD A$$ POWER POP!

But I think you maybe right about Wal-mart passing on my brand. I just checked their website, I couldn't find my quit smoking aids anywhere.
http://www.tootsie.com/img/bPopLogo.gif
:D