View Full Version : New Bawls!!!!

12-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Just saw it....Bawls Guaranex....clear bottle and 0 calories....will taste soon! Rock me.

12-19-2003, 03:39 AM
Same bottle or different design?

Everyone's jumping on the 'sugar free energy drink' bandwagon. Although Bawls isn't an energy drink, technically. It's far superior than an ordinary energy drink.

12-19-2003, 09:47 AM
Same bottle, just clear. I get to taste some today. Supposed to be available in early March.

Shatter you are so right about Bawls being so much better than "energy drinks". I guess with so many people counting carbs these days it was just a matter of time.

Now that Bawls is available in select Albertsons around town I should be able to get Bawls Guaranex in as well.

12-20-2003, 05:47 AM
My local Albertson's has run out of Cheerwine (I got the last two bottles). It's on I-20 and Carrier Drive in Grand Prairie. I've been hearing things about that store, specifically that it's scheduled to close soon. Will you be restocking them?

the saint
12-20-2003, 07:20 AM
speaking of Albertsons closing, word has it around here that HEB has bought or is buying the entire Texas and Oklahoma division. Anyone happen to know anything about that?

12-20-2003, 08:29 PM
I saw a picture of the Bawls Guaranexx but have yet to taste it. It looks pretty good from the picture and i am sure it will taste as good as it looks!!

12-20-2003, 09:22 PM
I know that two other Albertson's stores serviced by my store's Dr Pepper rep have shut down. It's not looking good for them.

12-22-2003, 12:01 AM
speaking of retailers in trouble, farmer jack's in michigan (owned by pacific tea co) is rumored to be closing thirty stores, which is actually alright because a fair amount of them are more a bane on vendor's existance.

we just sit and watch our beer go bad there at the two farmer jack's we service around lansing.

12-24-2003, 11:26 PM
It turns out that H-E-B is buying up a bunch of local Albertsons and converting them. A fairly new store across town is going to close in January and become an H-E-B. I don't mind too much, they have a halfway decent soda selection. According to the company's web site, that's the only place locally I can find Ol' Bob Miller's Prickly Pear Cactus Cooler. I bought some in Austin, and it was great!

12-25-2003, 11:48 AM
to go back "on-topic" again, Boodoo, how did the "diet" Bawls taste?

12-30-2003, 10:14 AM
Sorry for the delay...been on vacation. Have not yet received samples so can't comment on taste.