PDA

View Full Version : So when will Red Fusion be off shelves?

Robot
01-01-2004, 10:28 PM
I am noticing it is getting harder and harder to find Red Fusion, though I can still find it in 2 litres, 12 packs, 20 oz and even 24 packs, alot of places wont have any left outside of maybe 20 oz.

Is this the start of the end for Red Fusion? When do you guys think it will be completely gone.

Mr. Green is now entirely gone in Chicagoland, and Pepsi Blue is entirely gone outside of random gas stations that have 20 oz's left over.

teamtitan512
01-01-2004, 11:39 PM
Living in Chicago, your DP comes from ABC. I'd say they will be one of the last to drop RF. I'd say PBG will drop it first, soon followed by PepsiAmericas and other smaller Pepsi bottlers. CCE might try putting life into it, they've at least tried w/it. PBG never cared to begin with, they just let it fall in the toilet here.

fusion
01-03-2004, 11:46 PM
I think the same goes for PBG Baltimore, and the indie Pepsi they supply in the area I work in. RF is getting harder and harder to find.

Now southern Delaware, that's another indie Pepsi. Pepsi Delmarva. I haven't been down there in probably six months, so I don't know how they are treating RF. I do know that they were producing it in cubes.

Cheer-wined
01-04-2004, 02:42 AM
The Gourmet Pantry at 155 N. Michigan in Chicago had both Mr. Green and Pepsi Blue in 20oz. when I was there two weeks ago. They've got an awesome soda selection.

[ 01-04-2004, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: Cheer-wined ]

ben
03-23-2004, 03:30 AM
i can still find dr.pepper red fusion every where