PDA

View Full Version : Any plans to bring Sprite Ice/7up Tropical Splash to the U.S.?

PhillySteve
01-03-2004, 10:16 AM
The 7up is probably a little more complicated with ownership, but I would love to see the launch of Sprite Ice and/or 7up Tropical Splash in the States. Does anyone know if there are any plans in the works?

Terry K
01-04-2004, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by PhillySteve:
The 7up is probably a little more complicated with ownership, but I would love to see the launch of Sprite Ice and/or 7up Tropical Splash in the States. Does anyone know if there are any plans in the works? Here's what I know. Sprite Ice. No, at least for now.

Tropical Splash is being toyed with. Pepsi has already thought of making an extension of Sierra Mist, and since they own (and created) Tropical Splash in Canada, they may well try it here.

teamtitan512
01-06-2004, 07:02 PM
Wouldn't surprise me to see an extension of Sierra Mist.

One question here: Does Canadian 7UP taste like American Sierra Mist?

Terry K
01-09-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by teamtitan512:
Wouldn't surprise me to see an extension of Sierra Mist.

One question here: Does Canadian 7UP taste like American Sierra Mist? Its actually pretty close.

ben
03-23-2004, 03:29 AM
i herd that coca-cola is bringing SPRITE ICE to other countries

FitzgeraldHead
03-23-2004, 02:35 PM
I miss Sprite Ice... it was delicious when I tried it in Toronto.

juniorjin
04-03-2004, 02:20 AM
sprite ice is being discontinued...it just wasn't popular enough....
and same with tropical splash.

It's a shame. Sprite Ice + (Insert Any Alcoholic Beverage here) tasted really good...haha...same with tropical splash.

SplitLevelP
04-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Sprite Ice was the most different tasting drink I've tried in a very long time.If the rumors that it is discontinued are true it's kind of sad.There is something nice about crossing over a border and having a drink not avilable to you in the place you live.That serves as a reminder you are in a different place.What other drinks are canada only? please let me know.Thanks. smile.gif

XLS_04
04-04-2004, 10:47 PM
Maybe they are rotating around flavors every year like they are doing here.