PDA

View Full Version : Biz-opps/marketing scams

helpishere
01-08-2004, 11:00 AM
These Postings are only my opinions and things that have happened to me and lots of other people
across the great USA.

Since the companys that are in the Ads have nothing to do with them and are a little ticked off about it.

Here is my story short and sweet I had invested some $36000.00 into one of the ads that were very similar to these Ads.I was only given about $4000.00 worth of product & displays and a promise of advertisement in my local paper,cable TV station and so on. Later on I asked when I would get the Advertising that was promised I was told that ads do not sell the product,which by the way was an Energy Drink. I was also contracted to get training as well as 20-25 locations set up for me to deliver the product. NONE of this ever happened. I was also told that I was the only person chosen to be a distributor in my area.
Guess what WRONG,their were two others that were promised the same in their contracts.Attepmts to get in touch with these other victims was impossible due to supposed confidentiality. I gave permission for my # to be forwarded and that never happened ---I now know why.Finally by a stroke of stupidity on their part I found them on my own.We all got together looked over each others contracts and realized what just happened to us. WE were taken for Lots of Money.Unfortunately I know there to be many more such victims.We just havent't yet made all the proper connections,however I speak for all victims when i say this will end in the favor of all honest parties involved. I am offended and so are the many many people I have shared my story with that these ACTS continue even though many complaints have been filed and many agencies made aware.

Now if you have a story similar to this,dont be
afraid to post it,let everyone know..Just try to leave their names out so bevnet does't take the post down,we all know who they are anyway.

Franchise Distributorships - STARBUCKS! SNAPPLE, GATORADE DID YOU MISS OUT? BEVERAGE DISTIBUTORSHIP 1st Time Offer In USA $25K Inv.

Retail Business Oppty - A Low Carb Food Store Health Food Retail Store Exclusive Territory.$19.5K Plus Working Capital

Franchise Distributorships - McDonalds? Subway? Blockbuster? Ready for Next Big One? DON'T MISS THIS! $20K. INV

Misc Business Oppty - ATKINS DIET PRODUCTS DID YOU MISS OUT? Ready for Next Big ONE As Seen on TV-No Selling PROTECTED AREAS $20K Min

<small></small>

[ 02-12-2004, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: helpishere ]

helpishere
01-16-2004, 01:17 PM
BEWARE....
Not every business opportunity is what it seems.
If it looks and sounds too good to be true it probably is.
Successful products be it an ENERGY DRINK, a COFFEE CHAIN, a FAST FOOD establishment or a DIET PRODUCT dont need to advertise in your local paper.Dont be taken, do your homework no matter what type of marketing package, advertisement or level of investment offered to you.
Do Not allow yourself to be mislead.

helpishere
01-26-2004, 07:17 AM
"BEWARE"

COME ON NOW GIVE US A BREAK with these ADS, ATKIN & SLIMFAST?

Business and Investment - ATKINS & SLIMFAST DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED AS SEEN ON TV PRIME LOC'S/MIN $10K RETIRE...1-800-868-4302

Franchise Distributorships - Atkins & Slimfast Distributors Needed As Seen On TV. Prime Loc's/Min $10K. Retire.... 1-800-868-4302

Which TV has this been Seen on?
Come on now this is very funny,I get it must have been Comedy Central.
Why not put the name of the real product they are selling?

Is this a (Business and Investment) offer or a
(Franchise Distributorship) offer?

MANY ????????? dont you think.

helpishere
02-05-2004, 08:48 AM
hello to all.
Just Checking this posting to see if we received any updates.
No news is Good news,it seems that this is helping Thats great news..

helpishere
02-09-2004, 12:17 PM
Lets call and tell them to stop placing these false ads.
Trust me, (STARBUCKS, Gatarode, Snapple)they ARE NOT selling any type of Franchise Distriutorship.
Dont be fooled by these ads.

Franchise Distributorships - STARBUCKS Gatarode! Snapple! DID YOU MISS OUT? Beverage Distributorship 1st Time Offer In USA $20K Min Inv. 800-252-3950
Source: Dallas Morning News

[ 02-12-2004, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: helpishere ]

helpishere
02-11-2004, 07:49 PM
"BUMP"