PDA

View Full Version : Bag in Box at Sam's

teamtitan512
01-11-2004, 12:30 AM
You can now buy Bag in Box at Sam's. Only Coke products, and only whatever they have available in the machines for fountain at the front. $45.13 for each box, and you have to get all the proper approval and all from Coca-Cola.

However, availablity of flavors seemed good. You could get Coke, Diet Coke, CF Diet Coke, Sprite, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Fanta Orange, Minute Maid Strawberry, Mello Yello, Pibb Xtra, Barq's Root Beer, Nestea Cool, Nestea Raspberry, Minute Maid Lemonade there from what I saw.

Terry K
01-11-2004, 03:11 AM
Also seen at Smart & Final on the west coast. (Just not as many flavours)

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-11-2004, 03:21 AM
what "proper approval"

XLS_04
01-12-2004, 01:26 PM
Minute Maid Strawberry is still around? I'm assuming it's still the old logo since Coke isn't pushing Strawberry for some reason.

teamtitan512
01-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Yes. Old logo, and I assume old product. Some have Fanta Strawberry instead, but moreso when Fanta wasn't around in the US.

It said on the sign that Coca-Cola needed documentation as to you buying the bag in box. Guess they have to be some kind of corporate communist monopoly always watching.

toby1
01-13-2004, 11:15 PM
What ever happened to the ENERGY DRINK Bag in the Box?
Blue Stallion? or something? I know RB was all up in arms over it and clubs passing off.
Any new news?