PDA

View Full Version : Fanta Citrus Locations?

Nublar7
05-31-2006, 07:10 PM
I am new to the board, so if this is something already talked about, I apologize.

I was a huge fan of Citra when it was out and was sad to see it leave. However, two years ago I heard they were bringing it back as "Fanta Citrus". I even see it advertised on the Fanta website. However, I have never seen it in the stores. I do a lot of traveling, and I thought I would at least come across it somewhere. I live in Pennsylvania, and since Fanat Citrus was supposed to come out, I have been in Virginia, South Carolina, Florida, California and Alaska.

Am I just looking in the wrong states? Does anybody know what states/cities/towns carry the drink? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
05-31-2006, 07:12 PM
janesville,wisconsin USED to carry the drink, but the coke nazis (ahem) killed it within months... i know you can find it in the south, i have heard kentucky and texas, specificialy, but i could be wrong...

Hacksaw
05-31-2006, 08:34 PM
Not out west I know of. It's not to be found in California or Nevada, and that covers 3 different CC bottlers.

fusion
05-31-2006, 09:03 PM
The last I found was in eastern TN (tri-cities), canned in College Park (Atlanta) Georgia.

SURGE
06-01-2006, 12:18 AM
Used to be able to get it in the Chicago-land area. I think CCE ran it. Seems to have dissapeared 3-4 months back. Its a real bummer than Coke hasnt made it a major flavor for Fanta but I suppose its proximity to Fresca didnt help.

hbg
06-01-2006, 01:04 PM
I just started seeing empty 12 pack boxes coming into the hbg plant so it should be sometime soon

fusion
06-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Sweet. I did hear rumblings of some new Fanta activity this summer...

Nublar7
06-01-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by hbg:
I just started seeing empty 12 pack boxes coming into the hbg plant so it should be sometime soon Really? Wow, that would be awesome if Pennsylvania got the drink(even if it is just Harrisburg it would be good since I live in Lancaster).

Thank you everyone for your responses.

Cheer-wined
06-01-2006, 08:26 PM
Bought some in Knoxville a year or two ago. It was available in 20oz, 2 liters and fridgepacks. Haven't seen it since ...

DPDude
06-02-2006, 01:10 AM
Fanta Citrus is still available in Texas.

iluvsurge220
06-10-2006, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Rob The SURGE Drinker:
janesville,wisconsin USED to carry the drink, but the coke nazis (ahem) killed it within months... i know you can find it in the south, i have heard kentucky and texas, specificialy, but i could be wrong... Well, I live in Kentucky and I have never seen it. I will admit that I haven't traveled across the entire state in the last couple of years, but I haven't seen it anywhere I have been which includes everywhere from Morehead to Bowling Green which is a good distance. If it is anywhere in Kentucky it would have to be in the southeast close to Tennessee since TN does have a ton more pop than KY :mad: It does seem like southeast KY has more options than anywhere else in the state for that reason.

iluvsurge220
06-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Oh yeah and when I went to TN last summer I didn't see it there anywhere!! I just don't understand. I've wanted to try it ever since I have heard about it but it is no where to be found. :(