PDA

View Full Version : Back From Vegas...Visited Coke World!

shadowlp06
05-31-2006, 10:08 PM
Hey all,
Back from Vegas...the no soda thing didn't last long once we hit Coke world. My gf and I tried the "World Sampler" of sodas from around the world. Seven bucks and we got two trays with 16 sodas on it. Heres what we tried:
Fanta Orange from China
Coca-Cola Red Flash---a red cream soda like Big Red
Kinley Lemon from Israel---This was quite good, a carbonated lemonade
Fanta Kolita--- did not care for this at all
Kin Cider from Israel
Fanta Mandarin from China---this was good, but not as good as our Fanta Orange
Krest Gingerale from Israel---a real hard soda, bad bite
Stoney Ginger Beer from South Africa
Mezzo Mix from Germany---this was disgusting, I had no idea soda could be this bad. I don't know how to describe it.
Beverly from Italy---this was clear and carbonated, but it tasted like rubbing alcohol.
Smart Apple from China---this was really good, green carbonated apple drink, tasted like a granny smith apple.
Then they had the old standbys...Diet Sprite, Coke Zero, C2, Mello Yello.

The trip went good, I got my sodas, my better half got to see Madonna, and we won some money.

Talk to you all later,

DJ HawaiianShirt
05-31-2006, 11:20 PM
Oh man, Mezzo Mix is wonderful!

Maybe you had a bad batch...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
05-31-2006, 11:46 PM
It's good to hear that you had a great time at World of Coca-Cola Vegas! It was one of the most wonderful places at Vegas! I had a great time there too! :D Do you tried mexican Manzana Lift too? I think it was also in the tastes of the world set...

Have you bought some stuff too?

[ 05-31-2006, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Cokeaholic ]

SURGE
06-01-2006, 01:16 AM
Yeah Mezzo Mix is always a love hate thing. I'm with you though- nasty stuff. Though it is a major hit in areas of Europe (Germany especially).

Mr Zabe
06-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Glad you were able to break free from your girl friend's no soda pop restriction. LMAO

"Love is never having to restrict your lover's soda pop intake." csz