PDA

View Full Version : Wild Cherry Pepsi

Sea bass
01-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Just found out today that Wild Cherry Pepsi has been discontinued in western Canada!!. What a shame, I really liked this drink, and it will be missed!! Good thing for me, I bought a few cases for old times sake!!

XLS_04
01-22-2004, 09:53 PM
you can buy them online if you need to. there all over the place here.

Shatter
01-24-2004, 02:27 AM
Has Pepsi replaced that flavor with something else? I know around here, Pepsi kills off one drink to make shelf space for something new. For instance, giving the axe to Pepsi Blue to make room for Vanilla Pepsi.

Sea bass
01-24-2004, 04:08 PM
Yup, they replaced wild cherry with vanilla. I am not a big fan of vanilla Pepsi!!

fusion
01-24-2004, 11:17 PM
I spotted a few bottles of Blue in a 7-11 in Mt. Airy, Maryland the other day. I think the sell by date was in September 03.

Terry K
01-25-2004, 06:53 PM
I can still get Cherry Pepsi here in Cali as well as Diet Cherry.

Android
01-25-2004, 11:03 PM
Here in wyoming, it seems the opposite has happened. Wild Cherry Pepsi's been available for years, but it was only a few months ago that the Diet Wild Cherry was introduced here. I was buying it in Colorado occasionally before.

andy

SURGE
01-26-2004, 12:21 AM
I dont care for WIld Cherry but to replace it with a bomb like Vanilla seems like a bad idea. THe stuff seems to just sit on shelves around here.

Terry K
01-26-2004, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Android:
Here in wyoming, it seems the opposite has happened. Wild Cherry Pepsi's been available for years, but it was only a few months ago that the Diet Wild Cherry was introduced here. I was buying it in Colorado occasionally before.

andy And those of you who know my soda tastes know Wyoming has the best tasting stuff there is. =)

Actually, I think Worland/Admiral rolled out Diet Cherry to directly take on Diet Cherry Coke (which got a relaunch from Swire and CCE at the same time)