PDA

View Full Version : Response about Blue Nehi

FitzgeraldHead
01-28-2004, 12:41 PM
In addition to the RC Draft email I sent, I also sent one asking about Blue Nehi, and this is the response I got from rccola.com (also a very fast response)...

"Thank you for contacting us about the availability of Nehi Blue Cream. Your comments and inquiries are appreciated because they give us valuable input regarding our brands and their availability.

The only distributor currently producing Nehi Blue Cream is Dr Pepper Bottling Co. in Paragould, AR.

We regret that you are unable to find Nehi Blue Cream in your area and suggest that you contact your local bottler to express your desire that they carry Nehi Blue Cream.

Your local bottler information is:

Southeast Atlantic Beverage
Atlanta, GA
404-753-2185

In addition, you might also speak to the retailers in your area and request they carry Nehi Blue Cream in their stores.

Again, we regret the inconvenience this has caused you. We value your patronage and we hope you will continue to enjoy our soft drinks.

Sincerely,

Consumer Relations"

Cheer-wined
01-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Thanks for posting that information.
Is anyone familiar with the territory of this bottler? I'm going to Memphis in early spring and would consider a detour to look for some blue, depending on the distance.

All I’ve found so far is that they recently sold their DP franchise to PepsiAmericas, which included 13 counties in NW Arkansas. Didn’t mention if that was the size of their entire territory or just the DP part.

Terry K
01-29-2004, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by Cheer-wined:
Thanks for posting that information.
Is anyone familiar with the territory of this bottler? I'm going to Memphis in early spring and would consider a detour to look for some blue, depending on the distance.

All I’ve found so far is that they recently sold their DP franchise to PepsiAmericas, which included 13 counties in NW Arkansas. Didn’t mention if that was the size of their entire territory or just the DP part. If my resources are correct, you'll have no problems finding them. They're also known as RC/Bland (which also is known as Mellow Moon distributing), a full service Nehi bottler, one who runs Nehi Peach and the other mysterious Nehi flavours.

KanKing
01-29-2004, 08:11 AM
I think I saw Nehi Blue Cream at stores in Lonoke Arkansas last year. I think. If i would have known it was so rare I would have bought some.

mickstafa
02-11-2004, 07:44 PM
Whoo! Long time since I've poseted here!!

I have had Blue Nehi quite a few times up here in Greenville, SC.

-Mick