PDA

View Full Version : Sunkist Lemonade

Mr Nethead
06-11-2006, 09:26 AM
http://www.mr-nethead.com/images/lemonade1.jpg

I bought a 12 pack of this stuff last night. This is the best lemonade I've ever tasted! It's carbonated, has caffeine, real lemon juice, and no artificial flavors. Wow. If you ever get the chance to try this stuff, don't pass it up. (Unless you don't like lemons. The real lemon taste hits you right away.)

Mr Zabe
06-11-2006, 09:32 AM
Awesome heads up. I will for sure pick some up if I can find it, smile.gif

Rob The SURGE Drinker
06-11-2006, 01:44 PM
its at woodmans all the time here, zabe. i have never tried it, but i might once the weather heats up, almost nothing can beat an ice cold lemonade to beat the heat...

Mr Zabe
06-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Rob,
Thanks, I can't wait to pick some up. smile.gif

shadowlp06
06-12-2006, 04:22 AM
If anyone has seen it in the Utah area or west coast let me know, I just have to try it...I love carbonated lemonade. Shasta had a great one out years ago...its was yummy, I had it while on a little league team in Omaha, NE.

Cherry7Up
06-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Sounds quite good. I'll have to look for some when I'm in Wal-mart again.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-12-2006, 11:42 PM
the schweppes lemonade that is in england is carbonated and very delicious. this has a little more taste to it than the schweppes but it is along the same lines.

SURGE
06-18-2006, 04:14 PM
A nice drink with good flavor- I see in the big chains in MI time to timne.

RunWithDaLilGuy
06-19-2006, 08:34 PM
iv'e never seen sunkist lemonade in michigan. minnesota/iowa, yes. michigan, no.

pitch_spice
06-22-2006, 07:57 PM
I must agree. This is a splendid beverage. So splendid I've got a half empty/half full fridge pack near my bed.

fusion
06-22-2006, 08:09 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/sunkistpunch.jpg

Canada Dry Potomac is now making Fruit Punch in 2L and 20oz.

Mr Zabe
06-24-2006, 03:06 PM
I brought a 12 pack of Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade.
I just tried a can. It's very smooth and refreshing. Granted it has less than 1% lemon juice but it has a pleasant lemony taste.

I enjoyed it and look forward to drinking the rest of the fridge pack. It was a nice drinkable beverage. The carbonation was right on target.
IMO....it's a nice smooth summer soda pop for the ice chest and for the fridge. smile.gif

kawachi
07-05-2006, 10:31 PM
Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade is the best soda in history. We used to be able to get it here in So Cal but it disappeared about 10 years ago and I could never find it. I only drank the diet and honestly, if that was the only soda I could ever drink......that would be fine. Be careful, though. Just like Sunkist Orange it has quite a bit of caffeine and really packs a punch! I hope I can find it here soon!

pitch_spice
07-09-2006, 08:28 AM
Originally posted by kawachi:
Sunkist Sparkling Lemonade is the best soda in history. We used to be able to get it here in So Cal but it disappeared about 10 years ago and I could never find it. I only drank the diet and honestly, if that was the only soda I could ever drink......that would be fine. Be careful, though. Just like Sunkist Orange it has quite a bit of caffeine and really packs a punch! I hope I can find it here soon! Move to Minnesota, sir.

mjb1124
07-11-2006, 03:21 PM
If this is anything like the European Fanta Lemon, I'm sure I'll love it.

Cheer-wined
07-11-2006, 10:13 PM
Just curious, is Sunkist lemonade made by Pepsi or the C-S bottler in those markets? Is Country Time lemonade also available?

Mr Zabe
07-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Sunkist Lemonade is produced by a C-S bottler in the Chicago Market and so is Country Time Lemonade.

Free Man
11-04-2006, 11:51 PM
I love this soda, I had some shipped from a friend who lived in Nebraska once...but they don't live there any more.

Anyone seen Sunkist Lemonade in Florida, or in the Atlanta areas? Also, someone mentioned seeing it in Michigan...I have looked high and low there with no results. Where did you see it specifically?

I'd like to get a hold of some more as I am almost out!

Blue Efficacy
11-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Cheer-wined:
Just curious, is Sunkist lemonade made by Pepsi or the C-S bottler in those markets? Is Country Time lemonade also available? In Minneapolis it is made by the C-S bottler, American Bottling Company.

project cen
11-05-2006, 11:13 AM
this stuff is incredible! :eek: :eek:

it can be found everywhere in MI :D

the carbanation is perfect, the caff. is great, the taste is nothing to complain about

hightyto
11-05-2006, 07:00 PM
looks great! but i agree, probably wont have any till it heats up, but it looks great anyways! thanks........ smile.gif

Free Man
11-15-2006, 11:27 PM
It can be found everywhere in Michigan hey? I have lived in Michigan for quite a few years and never seen it here, been everywhere from the UP to St Joseph and in between, including Detroit. If it is in fact everywhere, why it it that a few of us can find it nowhere?

What store(s) are you finding this fantom Sunkist Lemonade in exactly? Do tell ;)

hightyto
11-15-2006, 11:51 PM
im in MI and ive never seen them either, Free Man...