PDA

View Full Version : Diet Sierra Mist : I like it!

Robot
02-05-2004, 11:10 AM
late the other night, I was on my way home and wanted something to drink.. been kind of on a diet kick lately as i have been working out alot to slim down a bit..

anyways, randomly tried out the diet sierra mist, and i really liked it!

i know you guys arent big fans of sierra mist around here, which i dont understand, as I like it more than sprite/7up..

but was very suprised by the diet, as it doesnt taste diet at all.. in fact, diet sierra mist tastes alot like how 7up tastes (IMO)...

just thought i'd give anyone the heads up that might not have tried it to at least give it a shot.

Ron Swedelson
02-05-2004, 12:15 PM
When the local movie theater was under contract with Pepsi I always drank Sierra Mist, and Diet if they had it. I agree, tastes great and doest taste like diet to me.

teamtitan512
02-05-2004, 06:26 PM
There must be 2 Diet Sierra Mists, because when I had a taste of it, I gagged on it and thought it was about as bad as a drink could get.

I was at a party, and drank it more for a joke than anything. I never drink anything diet, and I knew it would really show.

Robot
02-05-2004, 07:51 PM
no there probably is just 1 diet sierra mist which you dont enjoy..

but i rarely drink diet sodas, and its real hard for me to enjoy them..

but i find:
diet vanilla coke
diet sierra mist

to be the best in terms of not tasting diet.

Ron Swedelson
02-05-2004, 09:00 PM
I drink Diet Coke, so maybe since I drink diet the D.S.M. tasted fine to me.

Robot
02-05-2004, 10:17 PM
I dunno Ron.. I dont like Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, and many other Diet products.

But Diet Sierra Mist seriously tasted like a regular pop to me.. probably because so many lemon-lime sodas, 7up included, seem to have so little flavoring, that Diet Sierra Mist actually is easy to make taste like a regular soda.

Ron Swedelson
02-06-2004, 01:25 PM
I agree with you. It tastes good, I was just responding to the other post that said the diet tasted like crap.