PDA

View Full Version : Jones Soda - Halloween Soda at Target

pepsidew
09-10-2005, 06:56 PM
they have four 9oz cans - i think 4 flavors i only picked up the Candy Corn flavor because i love candy corn :D drinking one now...it "kind of" tastes like candy corn smile.gif

just thought i'd let you guys know

Dr. Galaga
09-10-2005, 09:47 PM
Hmmm, have to go down and see if my Target has it. I'm not sure if I could drink candy corn - too sweet.

Dr. Galaga
09-10-2005, 11:50 PM
Okay, I had to go to Menards, so I stopped at Target on the way back. In case anyone is looking for the Halloween Jones it is in the Halloween candy section, not with the other Jones products. I just tried the Candy Corn. It's not too sweet (like I would have thought) but it should be called Maple Syrup Pancakes! I feel like I'm having breakfast at McDonalds.

No Soda
09-11-2005, 04:07 PM
Anyone remebmer when Halloween stuff didn't appear until, uh, October? All right, I'm kinda interested in trying the Candy Corn...

Mr Zabe
09-11-2005, 04:33 PM
LOL
Right on. LOL
I remember all the Halloween stuff magically appeared in the stores during the last week of September.

My favorite candy was the candy corn and the wax lips. I also was into the wax bottles that had that colored sugar water. You know what they say candy is dandy but it won't make you burp. LOL
( I had to clean up that quote as there maybe youngens lurking about.)

[ 09-11-2005, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Hacksaw
09-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Hey, I'm expecting Thanksgiving stuff to already be here! :D

Fanta has a Corn flavor listed somewhere. I don't know if it was a Halloween flavor, or for other reasons.

Dr. Galaga
09-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I tried the Carmel Apple. It's okay and it does taste like apples with a little carmel - not real strong, but the flavors are there.

Look In The Tunk
09-11-2005, 06:30 PM
You guys, at my local Wal Mart they're already setting up the baking display for Thanksgiving and Christmas (there's no stuff out there that YELLS Thanksgivng and Christmas, but you all know what Christmas and Thanksgiving baking stuff looks like).

DPDude
09-13-2005, 02:43 AM
I dropped by a Super Target tonight and they had four special Jones Soda Halloween flavors. The already mentioned Candy Corn along with Strawberry Slime, Caramel Apple and Scary Berry Lemonade. They were in 8oz cans instead of 12oz cans or bottles. Locally they're going for $1.49 a four pack.

I also picked up a 12-pack of Mountain Dew Pitch Black II since it was the first time I've seen it in this market.

-DPDude

Chad.
09-13-2005, 02:07 PM
I tried the caramel apple and candy corn, an its real easy to see why they are inthe 8 oz cans, you cant stand more than a sip of the candy corn, and about half the can of caramel apple. caramel apple actually is real intresting and close to a caramel apple, but candy corn is like drinking icing or something

pepsidew
09-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Chad.:
I tried the caramel apple and candy corn, an its real easy to see why they are inthe 8 oz cans, you cant stand more than a sip of the candy corn, and about half the can of caramel apple. caramel apple actually is real intresting and close to a caramel apple, but candy corn is like drinking icing or something i gotta agree with you there, its hard to even get down that little can of candy corn smile.gif

BottleBoss
09-14-2005, 09:04 AM
The strawberry and Lemonade flavors were nasty. But...... They seem to be something that young kids would like. I guess this is who these are marketed to so with that in mind I think overall this is a good deal Jones has here.