View Full Version : You think some of us hear are crazy

drpep
09-18-2005, 09:40 PM
http://slurpeetour.blogspot.com/

Mr Zabe
09-18-2005, 10:09 PM
I must have a Slurpy. LOL
That was a cool blog.

Say what does Snake Bite taste like. I have not seen that flavor or I may have not noticed it.
I'm strictly a coke slurpy man, I have been so for many moons.

FYI Burger King's frozen coke drink is outstanding. They don't sell too many of them so when they serve them they are nice and stiff.

Look In The Tunk
09-18-2005, 10:11 PM
That reminds me of the Starbucks guy:

http://www.starbuckseverywhere.net/

Look In The Tunk
09-18-2005, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:

FYI Burger King's frozen coke drink is outstanding. They don't sell too many of them so when they serve them they are nice and stiff. I think most Burger Kings don't have these anymore. I think somebody got in a legal mess about it a year or two ago. I wish I remembered the details. Little help?

ramonazo
09-18-2005, 11:34 PM
Here in Aguascalientes there's a Frozen Coke machine in "Plaza El Parian", you can choose between frozen Coke or frozen Sprite...

[ 09-18-2005, 11:36 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

RunWithDaLilGuy
09-19-2005, 02:02 AM
yeah coke and bk got into quite a big tiff over something.

Mr Zabe
09-19-2005, 05:23 AM
Regarding BK.

BK sued Coke because a number of Coke's frozen drink machines were defective. As well Coke had massaged the market test numbers to boost their contact dollar amounts. Burger king sued and in less that 2 years they had reached an agreement letting BK out of their contract with Coke.

BK then entered into a national contract with ICEE? ICEE has been in the frozen soft drink business for a long time. Their machines are well designed and have proven to be a dependable company. BK is still at least in the Chicago market selling Frozen Cokes. I had one two weeks ago. The quality of the frozen Coke beats the 7-11 slurpy as BK's tastes just about 99.95% like a nice carbonated Classic Coke. IMO

[ 09-19-2005, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Look In The Tunk
09-19-2005, 02:24 PM
I remember during the summer of 2001 having the frozen coke float shake. (the blue Minute Maid frozen stuff wtih some soft serve ice cream in it). They were good.

I remember they did frozen lemonade for a while too (summer of 2002 I believe).