PDA

View Full Version : Assclown rates... Dasani

assclown
10-30-2002, 06:36 PM
0 out of 5 stars.

Pepsi distilled tap water? F#$% that!

My name is Assclown and I'll see you at the soda cooler!

Cocio
10-30-2002, 10:25 PM
Dasani is Coke's product, PepsÃ*'s is Aquafina.

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-31-2002, 02:38 AM
man assclown, you couldn't have thrown a fatter softball to cocio ever.

Cocio
10-31-2002, 04:33 PM
Softball...I love Softball and was shocked with the rest of the nation when the Angels won the World Series.

In any event, my post was due to the intense desire to know how assclown rates Pepsi's Aquafina product as all attendees of that final game seven of the Softball World Series are keen to know!

FitzgeraldHead
10-31-2002, 05:31 PM
I never knew water could taste HORRIBLE until I tried Aquafina.

assclown
11-01-2002, 12:42 PM
Did you know that Evian is apparently loaded with bacteria?

Ron Swedelson
11-01-2002, 01:48 PM
I like Dasani a lot, aswell as the Fresno well water, I mean Aquiafina. Strange thing is, I am probably the pickiest water drinker out there. I won't drink water at resturants cause I don't know were it came from. 95% of bottled waters don't taste right to me, taste to much of plastic, and my favorite water of all time is Cokes water in Mexico, CIEL, so what can you do?

SURGE
11-08-2002, 12:04 AM
I'm not a big water guy but Evian and Dasani come in tops on my list. Aquafina is in the middle and Deja Blows and that other generic crap is just tap stuff.

Jon Marc Skink
04-14-2003, 07:05 PM
How can you rate WATER?

DietCokeEnthusiast
04-23-2003, 06:43 PM
Chlorofina--er, Aquafina tastes like poolwater, hence the name Chlorofina.

Returnables Rock
04-23-2003, 06:58 PM
Why do people pay big bucks for this bottled water crap? It must be the trendy thing because last time I checked, almost everyone has a faucet. I don't know about other places but here in State College the water is just fine. I don't feel the need to buy overpriced water from 6,000 miles away to feel cool. Besides, when you buy a bottle of Perrier, you are paying for the diesel it took to transport it and the bottle it comes in, because the water costs about 1cent to bottle. Even American bottled waters are ridiculously priced. When I get my twice yearly water bill I think I pay like $50 for thousands of gallons. Why the hell would I pay $1.19 for 20 ounces in a bottle?

fusion
04-23-2003, 08:34 PM
As far as 20oz, people buy that due to convenience. They want something cold to drink, something other than a soda. So water fills that demand.

Where I live, the city water tastes pretty crappy. I think that's why people buy bottled water in gallon jugs and such. 24oz/12oz/16.9oz are bought for when people are on the go, and bring water from home.

What I don't get is those stupid machines in the stores where you lug in your own jugs and fill them and then pay a per gallon cost. Reusing bottlers that aren't properly cleaned is pretty unhealthy (bacteria can grow in them).

fusion
04-23-2003, 08:37 PM
Oh, and I like Dasani because it really doesn't have a taste. When we had Vermont Pure when I worked for Coke NY, I couldn't stand that stuff.. Never cared for Evian, either.

Dasani's sources are pretty strange, if you do think about it. Philadelphia, New York, Pittsburgh, Twinsburg (OH), and Salisbury (NC) are the major sources in the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic.

drpep
04-23-2003, 11:08 PM
Hey Returnables Rock. I have 2 faucets and both spew out the same crappy water that leaves mineral deposits over anything that it comes in contact with. I have stock in Limeaway. If I drank that water everyday for the 7 years I've been in my current residence I'd be passing kidney stones daily.

[ 04-23-2003, 10:11 PM: Message edited by: dr pepperman ]

Returnables Rock
04-23-2003, 11:59 PM
When i lived in the dorms our water was very hard so i bought a $10 PUR water filter. If I would have bought bottled water for those 2 years, I would have wasted well over $100. I would still never waste money on bottled water.

USF SPAMMER 1
07-04-2005, 11:53 PM
This stuff tastes really bad.