PDA

View Full Version : SURGE Sales #'s For Y2K

surgefeedtherush
02-26-2001, 11:16 AM
Hello My Dear Soda Drinking Friends!,
It is me surgefeedtherush. I'm back from a long vacation and ready to start bevboarding again :). Anyways as for my topic. I'm not as fortunate as some of you in that I'm not able to get the sales figures for diffrent beverages so I'm gonna ask nicely. Does anybody know the sales numbers for SURGE in 2000? Any help would be great!

sodasommelier
02-27-2001, 12:16 AM
I'd be willing to guess that they are lower than in previous years and not without reason. Also I'd say that Mello Yello was better but that's just the opinion of someone down in sunny SoCal. And sorry, I really am not privy to that info; maybe it's on www.coca-cola.com (http://www.coca-cola.com) or something. But can you really trust THEM to tell you the truth anyway???!?!

------------------
Always remember... Don't follow the can drinkers to the chicken bone recycling bin!

surgefeedtherush
02-27-2001, 03:03 AM
Geez man, Coke's site is really worthless crap! I mean I like the little Flash thing. But is there anything interesting at all on that stupid site?!?! NO! Its sad when a company that big doesnt even have a small site for all their drinks. Needless to say I'm still looking for the info. Anybody else have a guess?

BRH
05-21-2001, 11:52 AM
I don't remember the exact numbers, but i read somewhere that Surge was off badly this past year in sales. I'm not even sure if it's still on the shelves in my area or not. Coke made a big blitz about 3 years ago for Surge and Citra, but I think neither really took off. Personally, I didn't like Surge, but I did really enjoy Citra a lot, but I don't see it on the shelves much anymore either.

USF SPAMMER 3
07-06-2005, 12:03 AM
Surge is the bizzomb!