PDA

View Full Version : Five Hawaiian Punch Flavors: Any thoughts?

Robot
03-03-2004, 02:17 PM
I have noticed that there were multiple Hawaiian Punch flavors, but never gave them a go.

Last night I picked up one of each of the non-regular Hawaiian Punch flavors.. (I believe its called Fruit Juicy Red or something, everyones had it.)

I'll post my reviews of the flavors for the 4 additional flavors in this thread, but curious what other people think of them...

will they keep around *5* hawaiian punch forever? do they really sell that well to keep around such a huge product line?

USF SPAMMER 1
03-03-2004, 03:49 PM
With all the great beverages out there, why would you drink such chemical laden **** as HP?

You must be bored or desperate for new things...

Robot
03-03-2004, 04:15 PM
well I have given each of the four a taste test..

Tropical Vibe - hawaiian punch flavor with a strong "tropical" overtone.. ie: alot more orange, some pineapple i think in there, etc. pretty good, mellow flavor.

Green Berry Rush - Not sure why its called green berry, as it tastes like regular hawaiian punch with a strong strawberry/kiwi flavor added, are either green berries? i could be wrong, but neither ever appeared green to me. regardless, good flavor.

mazin melon mix - HP with watermelon flavor, decent, my least favorite of the bunch right now.

bodacious berry - HP with raspberry and blueberry added, good flavor.

overall, they are all good, but none so far stand out as my favorites, i am sure after i give each a longer taste, (the full 20oz), ill be able to rank them a little better.

teamtitan512
03-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Only 2 here, and I just discovered we had those 2 last week, after living here forever. Red and Green.

Seen only blue out of the area.