View Full Version : Any New Plans for Mello Yello?

10-04-2005, 10:50 PM
I am just sitting here drinking a mello yello and thinking about how much I miss the flavors that came out a couple years ago especially Cherry and Afterglow. Melon was okay but I didn't care too much for it. I know it has been a while since those flavors came out, so does anyone know of any new flavors coming out anytime soon. Or are they maybe not gonna do that because of Vault?

10-05-2005, 12:54 AM
Forget flavors - you MY fans better keep your fingers crossed that the original stays alive. :D

Mr Zabe
10-05-2005, 02:10 AM
From what I hear on this board and on a few other websites...it will take a miricle to keep MY around and about.

Mello Yello Luver
10-05-2005, 05:04 AM
Mello Yello has been around 26 years. In those years it has built a very loyal fanbase. If Coke drops it, it will make a lot of people sad.

10-05-2005, 12:25 PM
I agree with you MYL. They will never completely take Mello Yello away because it has been around for so long. I know that Mello Yello isnt as popular as Mountain Dew but in a way taking mello yello away for vault would be like completely taking away Mountain Dew for a new citrus drink. That just wont ever happen.

10-05-2005, 04:49 PM
i dont mind mello yello, its no mountain dew but every once and awhile its good to have.

10-06-2005, 12:56 PM
Coke is going to do the same thing with Mello Yellow that they did with TaB - marginalize and regionalize the brand.