PDA

View Full Version : Minute Maid juices

DJ HawaiianShirt
10-08-2005, 11:58 PM
Minute Maid has tons of juice flavors out there and very few of them seem to be any good, but has anyone tried Berry Kiwi? This stuff blew me away!

I was wondering if any of you inventory freaks out there have seen Berry Kiwi in 2 liters or 12 packs. I've only seen lemonade sold in these amounts.

SEV smile.gif

Mr Zabe
10-09-2005, 12:07 AM
You know I do not recall seeing Minute Maid Juice
flavors in the soda pop section. Maybe I'm not looking for them. I'll double check next time I go soda pop gazing. smile.gif

(I would of sworn Coke discontinued them??)

[ 10-08-2005, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo
10-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Here in Mexico Minute Maid has just arrived, there's two lines: Revita and Nutri+.

Minute Maid Revita is in half liter bottles and comes in three flavors: Marandu (Apple, Peach and Orange), Melondia (cantalope and watermelon) and Limoné (Lime). I tried the Marandu one and... DAMN!... Is real good!...

And the other line is Minute Maid Nutri+ that is in a pouch of 200 ml and comes in two flavors: Orange and Apple (the apple one is good too!)

And also the line Minute Maid Nutri+ includes flavored milks in Tetra Brik and comes in three flavors: Strawberry, Chocolate and Chocolate-Banana. (Actually this product replaces "Disney Aventuras")

[ 10-23-2005, 03:57 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

fusion
10-09-2005, 11:47 PM
There are four of these flavors. Berry Kiwi, Raspberry Lemonade, Strawberry Passion, and Tropical Citrus. I've only ever seen them sold in 20oz.

These flavors were introduced to replace Fruitopia. Some of them actually resemble past Fruitopia flavors.

Mr Nethead
10-24-2005, 07:03 PM
The Minute Maid sodas were discontinued. However, the juice drinks and the lemonades are still around. Around here I think I've seen Fruit Punch in 12 packs, but maybe my mind is playing tricks on me. The lemonade is definitely available in 12 packs, as is the pink. Unfortunately, Raspberry Lemonade isn't available in 12 packs. If it was, I'd buy a ton of it. (I love the stuff!)

It should also be noted that there is Minute Maid *juice*, which they sell in juice bottles. The Minute Maid *juice drinks* are sold in soda bottles. (but no carbonation, of course.)

fusion
10-24-2005, 09:40 PM
I just remembered.. we did have the 4 juice drink flavors in 6pk cans, but for vending. We didn't have them that long, though.

They were produced in Hartford CT (KH).

ramonazo
10-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Recently Minute Maid Revita had a great success that the MelondÃ*a and Limoné flavors are now available in all the grocery stores of some states of Mexico...

I tried MelondÃ*a too, and the taste is so damn great!!!

Here's a pic:

http://img344.imageshack.us/img344/5646/mmaid5hp.jpg
Source: La Cronica B.C.(printed edition) - October 23, 2005 www.lacronica.com (http://www.lacronica.com)

If you come to Mexico, I recommend you to try it!...

Opinions?

[ 10-25-2005, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

ramonazo
10-27-2005, 12:25 AM
Now mexican people won't remember Minute Maid just only as a baseball stadium in Houston... LOL

[ 10-26-2005, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]