PDA

View Full Version : Cool Mountain

rackitup
09-17-2006, 12:05 PM
Hello every 1,

Can any 1 pls. tel me about Cool Mountain ?

I am interested how it compares 2 Jones,

Distribution,

Pricing,

Quality,

Taste,

Any info will B helpfull.

Thank U, greg

reset man
09-18-2006, 06:47 AM
I tried some out of West Jefferson, N.C. btlg.(ordered online),I think they carry about 8 flavors sweetened with cane sugar. It's a good product and is a little more reasonably priced than a Jones or Boylan's. It's not being sold anywhere in my area. I liked the look of the package and I beleive the labeling is painted on the botttle.

rackitup
09-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by reset man:
I tried some out of West Jefferson, N.C. btlg.(ordered online),I think they carry about 8 flavors sweetened with cane sugar. It's a good product and is a little more reasonably priced than a Jones or Boylan's. It's not being sold anywhere in my area. I liked the look of the package and I beleive the labeling is painted on the botttle. Thanks reset man.

Does any 1 on here (Bev Net) distribute Cool Mountain?

Thanks, Greg

Cheer-wined
09-19-2006, 10:15 PM
There can be a big difference in the product quality depending on the bottler.

DPWJ product is packaged in painted (ACL) bottles and made with cane sugar.

I believe it is also bottled in Chicago (the bottle I have is without a code) using stick-on labels and HFCS.

Ron Swedelson
09-20-2006, 11:06 AM
A couple of my old distributors used to sell Jones and Cool Mt. Jones definatly outsold Cool Mt. and CM was never able to replace Jones in accounts. I was never impressed by their flavors. Not a dog, but not really something to compare to a Jones or anybrand that has decent success in the market.

rackitup
09-23-2006, 06:29 PM
I believe it is also bottled in Chicago (the bottle I have is without a code) using stick-on labels and HFCS. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Thanks 4 the feedback.

Greg

rackitup
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Ron Swedelson:
A couple of my old distributors used to sell Jones and Cool Mt. Jones definatly outsold Cool Mt. and CM was never able to replace Jones in accounts. I was never impressed by their flavors. Not a dog, but not really something to compare to a Jones or anybrand that has decent success in the market. Thanks Ron,

I read in some of you're past post's about Cool Mountain.

I am looking 2 distribute Cool Mountain, I heard they have a new PET 16.9 or 20 oz Long Neck container.

greg