PDA

View Full Version : BRING BACK THE DEW

bettyfizzw
09-17-2006, 04:56 PM
CALLING ALL MOUNTAIN DEW FANS!

Do you remember when a new Mountain Dew flavor came out and you loved it! You threw down dollars after dollars trying to support it and keep it in stores and even got your friends to try and love it! Then a month or so later it's gone from all the stores! My goal is to bring back all those Mountain Dew flavors and keep them on the shelves for at least 2-3 months so EVERYBODY can get a chance to enjoy them! Plus if we support a flavor so much they might just keep it in stores!

Fans, Collectors, and Addicts! This is your chance to remember what that great flavor tasted like once more. Sign the petition, tell your family, friends, and anyone who will listen about this great opportunity to relive that Mountain Dew taste in your mouth again!

Go to www.freewebs.com/bringbackthedew (http://www.freewebs.com/bringbackthedew) and sign the petition!

pepsipimp
09-17-2006, 06:30 PM
What flavors are gone? The only thing I can think of is Pitch Black which was designed to be a seasonal item-it flopped so they didn't bring it back...We still have all the other flavors here (Dew, Dt. Dew, Dt. CF Dew, CF Dew, Red, Dt. Red, and Livewire)

the saint
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
^^^AGREED^^^, Not to mention the other flavors listed on your blog/website were TEST MARKET, they were not meant for mass distribution.

David J.
09-17-2006, 09:57 PM
So what flavor was Red?

Not Code Red...

Ram0n C0keah0lic
09-17-2006, 11:06 PM
Bring back the Dew here too, please! :(

bettyfizzw
09-17-2006, 11:18 PM
They tested Blue Shock in Chicago ONLY...yes Chicago is a big sized city, it's not enough research to find out if the flavor is good. Maybe Mountain Dew fans on the west coast will love it and buy it like crazy.

Electrocution never came out. It deserves a chance. Even if it's for a month.

Yes Pitch Blacks 1 and 2 were seasonal and maybe flopped, but then maybe PepsiCo does not have to produce those ones then.

Pluse Livewire is just plain hard to find, so my choices are: Mountain Dew, Code Red (somewhat hard to find), or Baja Blast (the closest one to my house is still a bit of ride).

hightyto
09-17-2006, 11:50 PM
well. i agree with bettyfizzw. i mean, everything is gone. especially here. we only have redular mountain dew, and code red. never livewire. and taco bell is a long ride to taco bell. wouldnt you just love to see baja blast in a store? i would. pitch black 1 and 2 arnt sold. 1 city is nowhere near enough to thest, and even more worse if its only in slurpee flavor, and not bottled. i cant wait for blue shock to come out(yes, i AM assuming) and electroucution deserves a chance. please help us with this, please.

David J.
09-18-2006, 12:03 AM
Code Red is getting scarcer, and no one is buying MDX. I used to love it like crazy, but I can no longer stand it...

Yet eariler this year I saw quite a few Code Red advertisments... Go figure.

hightyto
09-18-2006, 12:05 AM
yep. i use to love MDX, but no longer drink it at all. i ahvent tasted cosde red for a long time. i really want new flavors or the good old ones. that is why we want to bring back the dew so much, thats why we want so much help. anybody with us?

mjb1124
09-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Code Red and LiveWire are still easy to find in my area.

[ 09-18-2006, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

Mr Zabe
09-18-2006, 02:44 AM
Late night brain storming. LOL

How about MD Spicy Lemon Lime or MD Lime Tart???

Back to sleep. LOL

CStoreCatMan
09-18-2006, 06:08 PM
I can tell you guys two things...MDX will be back in a more acceptable package by the end of the year. AND there will be another NEW Mountain Dew flavor in 2007.

hightyto
09-18-2006, 07:30 PM
i know about the new flavor. the question is, where will it be sold? we can never be sure. thats another reaso nwe want to BRING BACK THE DEW, so more poeple can taste more falvors more time.

bettyfizzw
09-18-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by CStoreCatMan:
I can tell you guys two things...MDX will be back in a more acceptable package by the end of the year.and how do you know this?

bettyfizzw
09-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Just thought I'd tell everyone the site is pretty updated with even a new look. The petition's working again so go ahead sign it. We have a message board too and would love for you to sign up and voice your opinions/questions/ideas, etc.

And tell your family and friends about this.

Thanks.

hightyto
09-08-2007, 09:58 PM
yep it wasnt untill earlier that we noticd the petiton hadnt even been working! just made the Message board a few days ago, were going around trying to get the word out to as many as we can, so we could use your help. But yea, pretty much EVERYTHING on the site was updated.

hightyto
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
thats funny, today marks the year anniversary of the our websites first day.

hightyto
09-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Hey everybody. Before i post this new post i jstu wanna say im nto trying to over advertise or anything like that, for this i jstu sorta wanted an opinion or two.

I just redid the website look YET Again, not the same look as the few posts above me, i jstu did it today, and i was hoping maybe that some of you here would give me some comments on it or suggestions or anything like that. So could you give me some comments?

Also, that petitions always open for new signatures lol.

Oh yea almost forgot, i added a really cool/intersting poll on the "polls" page on the website, had smoe intersting ideas for MD flavors that could some day be, vote for what you think the cooelst if you want.

DNL Lover
09-14-2007, 10:23 PM
Oh yea almost forgot, i added a really cool/intersting poll on the "polls" page on the website, had smoe intersting ideas for MD flavors that could some day be, vote for what you think the cooelst if you want.

I voted for bubblegum. BTw, the new layout is great. I likr the navigation bar better.

hightyto
09-15-2007, 01:12 AM
thanks. Yea bubble gum i almsot voted for myself, i actually came up with way more than ithought possible lol, jstu when ithought MD would run out of ideas, they have so many options. I voted for strawberry, almost Kiwi.