PDA

View Full Version : A great Coca-Cola experience in my college...

ramonazo
10-15-2005, 12:05 AM
I want to talk about an event last tuesday in the Bonaterra University, where I study and work, Maya Schmid from Coca-Cola headquarters in Mexico visited us to talk about Coca-Cola non-carbonated products and new products. This conference was really good, she started with a 15 min. video with the story of the 79 years of Coca-Cola in Mexico, then she gave a description of every product of Coca-Cola Company in Mexico (Coke, Coke light, Fanta, Fresca, Lift, Sprite, Senzao, etc.), after that, we saw the latest commercials of Coca-Cola and the products including not-yet released commercials like the ones of the new Fanta Reven and Ciel, and gave us a description of the new products that were released recently: the Spacio Leve line-up, the Ciel line-up and the Minute Maid line-up. Explaining why Coca-Cola released this products: because of the new trend of searching for more healthy options, and also described the marketing actions for each brand.
At the end of the conference, Maya invited us to live with passion everything we do and to take advantage of the opportunities that we will have in our lives, our work and our social relationships... and at the end we tried some of the Coca-Cola non-carbonated products: Ciel, Ciel Aquarius, Ciel Dasani, Minute Maid Revita and Minute Maid Nutri+ Milk Drinks.
And in the afternoon, we had a Questions and Answers session with Maya about Coca-Cola products, company and other issues...

It was a pleasure to me to collaborate in this event that was really great, I had the chance to meet Maya and she was really nice and friendly (Thanks Maya for everything!), It was an honor to help in this event that was very educational and very interesting, I hope that this experience will repeat again.

To end this post, here's a pic that took us with Maya (in red) after the conference, do you see the guy with the Ciel Dasani bottle in their hands?...Well, That's me...
http://img446.imageshack.us/img446/3848/untitled27az.jpg

[ 10-15-2005, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

Mr Zabe
10-15-2005, 12:21 AM
MrR
What a cool experience. You must have felt pretty cool to hear about your lady love Miss Coca Cola. smile.gif

You should follow up with a thank you letter so you might get a foot in the door with the people from the conference.

Thanks for sharing your Coke moment.
Your lucky to be involved with stuff like this.

Zabe

[ 10-15-2005, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Mr Zabe
10-15-2005, 12:42 AM
MrR,
Sometime down the road, I would be honored to write a letter for a character reference for your resume.

Don't worry I would not mention that you still wear Coca Cola pajamas to bed. LOLOLOLOL

[ 10-15-2005, 12:45 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

ramonazo
10-15-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by Mr Zabe:
Don't worry I would not mention that you still wear Coca Cola pajamas to bed. LOLOLOLOL LOL :D ... Actually most of my friends think that, but nope, the only Coca-Cola collectible that I have for bed is a pair of Coke sleeping socks that my friends brought me from Vegas, but I don't use them...

Thanks for your opinion about my post smile.gif !

[ 10-15-2005, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

boodoo
10-16-2005, 09:28 AM
Congrats on the great opportunity. What are your expectations after graduation? Keep in mind that this beverage business can be exciting and rewarding for a motivated individual like yourself. Developing your network can only increase your options.

[ 10-16-2005, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: boodoo ]

Mello Yello Luver
10-16-2005, 12:46 PM
Cool!

ramonazo
10-16-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by boodoo:
Congrats on the great opportunity. What are your expectations after graduation? Keep in mind that this beverage business can be exciting and rewarding for a motivated individual like yourself. Developing your network can only increase your options. My expectations have always been to work in Coca-Cola, only I need to end my marketing specialty to get my bachelor in marketing and administration degree and I will find for an opportunity there...

[ 10-16-2005, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]