PDA

View Full Version : Jones in 2002

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-01-2002, 09:54 PM
So, for the few people that still sell Jones Soda, which flavors sell? Does anyone still sell Jones Juice?

In my store which is close to two schools (the only reason why we carry it) we sell a lot of the following:

Cream Soda
Green Apple
Cherry

Some of the following:
Orange n Cream
Berry Lemonade
Fufu Berry
Blue Bubblegum

None of the following:
Grape
Root Beer
Strawberry-Lime

Jones pulled Vanilla Cola from our area for root beer, and the root beer sucks. I have noticed a huge decline in sales of FuFu Berry and I think that it is because people always bought it to see what a "fufu berry" might taste like. Now, in all honesty, we hardly sell any of it. We do not sell woopass and rarely sell Jones Energy. We're mainly a redbull store, it just keeps things easier that way.

I know it sucks, but how does it sell for the rest (read: few) of you?

shawn2
12-02-2002, 05:31 PM
We have reduced our Jones sales from over 100 cs per month to less than 20. This was as you know because Matt and the Jones ilk were such a**holes regarding the juice. My distributor would love to talk with them if they are still around drop me their number so he can call them. ANyhow, Our sales are similar except:

1. green apple
2. cream
3. fufu berry
4. blue bubblegum
5. strawberry lime/ pink
6. happy sold well- better than bug juice
7 peachy keen
8. root beer
9. vanilla cola
10. orange/ orange creme
11.crushed mellon
12.cherry
13. grape
12.grape

RunWithDaLilGuy 2.0
06-02-2003, 01:49 PM
Sometimes I think I could pee in a Jones bottle and some assclown would still buy it.