PDA

View Full Version : More brands switch to Fridge Pack

Drink
11-13-2004, 05:16 PM
Well more brands are now switching to fridge packs,we now have Cherry Coke in fridge packs and the rep I talked to said that more are on the way

XLS_04
11-14-2004, 07:06 AM
fridge packs have been out here since last year, they were in other places even sooner. where are you from?

EnergyKing
01-20-2005, 12:10 AM
Pepsi has the now and they said they would never go that route.

MISTICman
01-20-2005, 01:19 AM
Cheerwine and some of the other brands its Raleigh area distributor carries are now in fridge packs. The Pepsi 2x6 fridge packs have just been available here (Greensboro area) for about 2 weeks

MERVERNATOR
01-21-2005, 12:26 PM
I found Jones soda in cans packed in fridgepacks now too... thats a brand I only EVER saw in bottles.

I personally dont care for the fridgepack design though... mainly because my soda is rarely in the fridge. I find the old style 12 packs were easier to stand up next to my desk and took up less room on the floor. I can see the idealness behind it though, when it is in the fridge. in NY we get the fridgepacks. in NJ I still find it the old way. I wish you could get both formats anyplace.

teamtitan512
01-22-2005, 02:42 AM
Personally I prefer old 3x4's too. I don't store anything in the fridge, and I don't see where the cans falling out at you is a positive either. I think these are just another pathetic thing called innovation forced down our throats. I've never had a FridgePack type box ever not have cans fall out at me. I just use the side w/o the flap, and stack them like typical 12 packs now. Much easier, and better, IMO.

That means don't go into Western PA. Coke, Pepsi and 7Up have all converted. Locally, Pepsi and Coke have. Downstate into MD, only Coke is in Fridge Packs yet, Pepsi due to switch any day.