PDA

View Full Version : I want Josta!

SaosiNH
09-23-2006, 12:23 AM
Who here thinks they should recontinue production of Josta? When it was out, it was the only thing I drank. It was sooooo good.

Does anyone know of any beverages that are similar to Josta? I miss it!

iluvsurge220
09-24-2006, 02:34 AM
I love Josta!! I definitly think they should bring it back sometime. That would rock!!

Vault_Dewer
09-26-2006, 06:03 PM
You could try this recipe. (http://josta.mervernation.com/how.html)If you don't know where to get Bawls you could try the product locator on their site. (http://www.bawls.com/locator/store.php) Or try Pepsi Jazz Strawberries and Cream. I heard it tastes a lot like Josta, but I never had Josta so I don't know.

iluvsurge220
09-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Well the pepsi jazz stuff is diet so it couldn't taste much like josta. I've tried it and I didn't like it too much, but I loved Josta.

RubberDucky
12-05-2006, 01:56 AM
i remember drinkin josta as a youngster, josta, surge, and citra all i drank as a kid. then they all disappeared and i switched to mr.green and pepsi blue and then ofcourse they go bye bye too, and now i drink vault and barqs red creme soda.. and cherry coke. i dont have to worry about red creme soda or cherry coke going anywhere.. but vault. im gonna have to find something else. :(

Blue Efficacy
12-05-2006, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by RubberDucky:
i remember drinkin josta as a youngster, josta, surge, and citra all i drank as a kid. then they all disappeared and i switched to mr.green and pepsi blue and then ofcourse they go bye bye too, and now i drink vault and barqs red creme soda.. and cherry coke. i dont have to worry about red creme soda or cherry coke going anywhere.. but vault. im gonna have to find something else. :( Vault aint going nowhere.

iluvsurge220
12-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by RubberDucky:
i remember drinkin josta as a youngster, josta, surge, and citra all i drank as a kid. then they all disappeared and i switched to mr.green and pepsi blue and then ofcourse they go bye bye too, and now i drink vault and barqs red creme soda.. and cherry coke. i dont have to worry about red creme soda or cherry coke going anywhere.. but vault. im gonna have to find something else. :( That's what I'm talkin about Rubber Ducky. All I ever drank while Josta, Surge, and Citra were out was Josta, Surge, and Citra. It sucks that all the good drinks have to go away. Oh and by the way, when I was in Mexico, I found this drink called Senzao. It is a guarana drink made by Coca-Cola and so I got one and it reminded me a lot of Josta. Really a lot. It was good too, but I don't know if they sell it in the states anywhere.