PDA

View Full Version : Jones Holiday Pack 2005

MERVERNATOR
10-26-2005, 09:50 PM
I Went to another Target today, to try and find the Jones Halloween Soda, and not only did they have all 4 of those, but they had the new 2005 Jones Holliday Pack as well.

This has a couple of last years flavors, as well as some new ones. Turkey and Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, and Pumpkin Pie.

it was $10... image of the pack can be seen here - http://www.mervernation.com/cgi-bin/apl.cgi?/pics/jhp2005.jpg

I picked up 4 of them, one for me and the rest for christmas gifts for some of my other soda enthused friends.

Mr Zabe
10-26-2005, 10:11 PM
Just my warped two cents.

I would rather eat a nice turkey dinner than drink a turkey dinner's trimmings.

The mere thought of even tasting the Brussels
Sprout flavor makes me want to hurl. IMO

iluvsurge220
10-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Yeah, if they are wanting to sell their product, why are they giving them names that make it sound so disgusting? WHy would anyone want to drink a turkey and gravy flavored pop or a brussels sprout flavored pop? Maybe they are trying to sell as few pops as possible lol which shouldn't be too hard for them.

MERVERNATOR
10-26-2005, 10:56 PM
ahh yes, I agree that some flavors might be a bit hard to think about... however.. I gotta try them all. as a long time weird soda and energy drink enthusiast, I gotta try everything at least once.

without bad sodas, you cant appreciate the good ones, right? lol.

sides... I dont know that they can be as bad as the Hemp soda was... that tasted like grapefruit flavored bong water. - image here: http://www.mervernation.com/cgi-bin/apl.cgi?/pics/hempsoda.jpg

Mr Zabe
10-26-2005, 11:15 PM
I rather have all my body's orfaces sewn shut than to drink "werid" soda pops. If is not a cola,root beer,cream soda or a fruit flavor....I rather not ingest it. IMO

sodablog
10-27-2005, 08:47 AM
Thanks for posting this! I'm gonna go stock up today! Keep in mind resale values on ebay of last years, almost 2x original price...

Though I am worried about how this is likely not limited edition - and their site doesn't give any indication it is.

Acheron
10-27-2005, 12:33 PM
They must have multiple packages, because at the store I work at, the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie.

ramonazo
10-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by MERVERNATOR:
This has a couple of last years flavors, as well as some new ones. Turkey and Gravy, Wild Herb Stuffing, Brussels Sprout, Cranberry, and Pumpkin Pie.
Originally posted by Acheron:
the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie. Oh my dog... I'm going to throw up...

http://hcs.calpoly.edu/peerhealth/alcohol/images/Pictures/Hangover4.jpg

[ 10-27-2005, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Ramón el Coca-Colero ]

MERVERNATOR
10-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Acheron:
They must have multiple packages, because at the store I work at, the Jones Holiday Packs have Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey & Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie. INT (I Need That)

Dr. Galaga
10-27-2005, 07:56 PM
http://www.dabros.com/images/morganscorpion/puke.gif

ramonazo
10-27-2005, 08:22 PM
LMAO!

NewColaLover
10-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Hey at least the pumpkin pie and cranberry sound good!

BottleBoss
10-28-2005, 09:49 AM
The target in Frederick, Maryland has it in their end cap displays directly in front of the checkouts. Only about a dozen packs though. Get it before it's gone. And for gosh sakes, buy it to drink, not to resell on ebay!!!!! :(

RunWithDaLilGuy
10-29-2005, 07:40 PM
yeah this ebay thing is turning every yahoo in america into a collector

The Doomite
11-01-2005, 07:20 PM
My mom got me a Jones Holiday Soda Pack last year as a Christmas present. I'm proud to say that I drank all the sodas in the pack, and I put the bottles back into the box like they were arranged before I drank them. I even took pictures of myself holding each bottle in different "drinking" poses. The Cranberry and Fruitcake weren't bad at all (although the Fruitcake seemed to get sweeter and sweeter with each sip I drank, got pretty bad toward the end of the bottle), but I definitely am not missing the Mashed Potatoes soda. The Green Bean Casserole and Turkey and Gravy soda weren't too bad though, really. The Doomite Is Out! :eek: