PDA

View Full Version : NEW Anheiser Night Street Market

tpetry
12-02-2004, 05:01 PM
I've heard a couple rumors about Anheiser coming out with a new beverage called Night Street Market. I hear it's a Blood Orange Grapefruit flavored beverage. Has anyone else heard anything about this? Also, has anyone tried the new low-carb Bud Select?

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-03-2004, 06:59 PM
first off, there's a beer forum. secondly, i haven't heard of bud select. labatt select is out and that should have the copy right on "select." labatt originally wanted labatt "sterling" but that was taken up.

also, who would name something "night street market?" i don't get it.

and it's anheuser-busch.

tpetry
12-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Thanks professor. I didn't go to the "beer forum" because I'm not sure the Night Street Market is actually a beer.
Bud Select is still in the test market phase. It comes in a black can with a gold bud crown on it.

Robot
12-07-2004, 08:08 PM
hmm bud select sounds interesting, do you know what markets in test for?

that night street market sounds weird, what is blood orange?

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-08-2004, 10:10 AM
i think it's a red orange with a distinct flavor.

tpetry
12-08-2004, 11:47 AM
I know Bud Select can be picked up in Athens, GA. I'm not sure where else.

tpetry
03-16-2005, 04:43 PM
(I know, there is a beer forum)
I finally found some info on this product. It's called 9th Street Market, not night street market. The pilsner flavors are: Blood Orange Grapefruit, Lime Cactus and Pomegranate Raspberry. I hear it's testing in San Diego, San Marcos, CA and Phoenix, Casa Grande, AZ. Can anyone around there let me know if they find it?

Robot
03-16-2005, 05:58 PM
is it a beer or a malt beverage (like smirnoff ice)??

sounds interesting..

i picked up the bud select, its pretty good stuff.

tpetry
03-17-2005, 04:10 PM
I'm not positive, but I think it's going to be like a B-to-the-E without the energy ingredients. A beer flavored with exotic fruits.

dpygrl23
03-29-2005, 09:01 PM
It is available in Phoenix, AZ. Not too bad, minimal aftertaste, very light. So far I have only been able to find it at Bashas, and they didn't have all of the flavors.