PDA

View Full Version : Super Cola...Plebiscite

Mr Zabe
10-04-2006, 06:48 AM
Just the rants of a sleep deprived hard core cola lover. LOL

Coke and Pepsi have been introducing one flavored cola after another. With the exception of Vanilla Coke/Pepsi, the other flavored colas (not cherry) have not survived in most markets.

That being said....I would like to see Coke and Pepsi formulate a new Super Cola. No, not a Jolt type with mega caffeine but a bold rich cola soda pop that enhances the existing flavor notes of their existing colas. ***Not another CokeII.LOL***

I'm not sure what could be done with this Super Cola. What do you all think about this?
(Besides rolling out sugar cane Coke/Pepsi.)

[ 10-04-2006, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

jblaviback
10-04-2006, 02:29 PM
I agree, I have actually thought of that idea before as well. Like making a more rich tasting cola. This could be done with more cola flavor or notes of vanilla and cinnamon. Or a more bitter cola with notes of lime and not as much flavor.

dahojo
10-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Just bring back RC COLA DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!

jblaviback
10-04-2006, 04:59 PM
oh yeah, I forgot if you want to try in my opinion a richer tasty cola try Sprecher Puma Kola.

No Soda
10-04-2006, 08:44 PM
I'd like to see New Coke (Coke II) brought back....I thought it had a nice, light flavor. Had it not replaced the orignal Coke, I think it would have done well.

RC Genuinue Draft would be nice to see again....not to mention the regular RC....

[ 10-04-2006, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: No Soda ]

fixman88
10-04-2006, 11:53 PM
That's a pretty interesting idea! I would try that!