PDA

View Full Version : any pepsi peeps: will pitch black/holiday spice be back?

Robot
12-18-2004, 03:10 AM
just curious if we'll see pitch black and/or holiday spice again next year? does pepsi plan on it or no?

live wire was a limited thing and is around year roudn now..

i dont see that being possible with pitch black, bt could see it being around every halloween if it sold well enough..

i dont think holiday spice has really lit the world on fire, so i could see it never coming back, any word on that?

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-19-2004, 05:34 PM
pitch black is a pig. doubt it will be.

XLS_04
12-19-2004, 09:47 PM
livewire is still seasonal here. pitch black might be back, I honestly never though livewire was a big hit to begin with, so anything is possible.

holiday spice is good in my opinion, hopefully this will be around again.

tpetry
12-20-2004, 12:14 PM
I've been hearing that Pepsi is very happy with the results of their limited edition releases. I doubt Pitch Black will be back anytime soon. At least not again before Mountain Dew ElectroCution comes out in the spring.

Drink
12-23-2004, 04:14 PM
Dose anyone know how these limited edition pepsi sodas did compared to a soda like Vanilla Coke?

teamtitan512
12-24-2004, 12:26 AM
I'm seeing some Livewire from PBG-Johnstown w/o the It's Back heading. Of course, only some 20 oz. bottles in an Eckerd, but it's around.

Pitch Black was a dog here. I doubt they'll bring it back. Holiday Spice doesn't seem to be selling it up either, but better than Pitch Black. Holiday Spice, as well as Pepsi Edge, have yet to be seen in FridgeMates, same with Pitch Black.

Acheron
12-24-2004, 12:28 PM
Pitch Black is still available here, so I'd say it's obvious that it's being given a long-term test run just to see if it's worth bringing back nationwide.

Holiday Spice could concievably return, but it can't possibly be a year-round drink.

teamtitan512
12-29-2004, 03:20 AM
Pitch Black and Livewire aren't going away here. I'm starting to think both are staying. Neither have it's back, or limited edition on the wrappers anymore. Seeing 20 oz. in the coolers everywhere.

ecliptic
01-10-2005, 09:24 PM
Pitch Black is still here. Livewire was around year around even though it was seasonal.

I still see Holiday Spice, but thats not suprising as its only the 10th of Jan.

I wish they would simply put Baja Blast in stores.

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-11-2005, 09:41 AM
this local chain of ****ty grocery stores is doing a 10 for a buck pepsi spice 20oz blowout. i bet they got it for free.

the saint
01-13-2005, 03:17 PM
20 oz livewire is supposedly going to be an all year round product. Black and spice should be gone..on a second note should have never been introduced..