PDA

View Full Version : Problems with other soda websites...

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-23-2004, 06:25 PM
http://www.ilovetab.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=163

that link spells it out, but there's apparently quite the problem with ***************** and ******************.

read on

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-23-2004, 06:28 PM
i'm sorry, s o d a fa vo ri te s.com and be ve ra ge pl an et .com

Robot
12-24-2004, 12:07 AM
well thats unfortunate; so many people are getting affected by this..

I know he isnt a scam artist as I have personaly sent out shipments for him, here from Chicago. He hasnt had stuff in stock and has gone to me to help locate it and send it from Chicago; he has also used Ebay to buy alot of my old rare soda, and also paid for that...

I think the problem was they got swamped with orders and things got hectic there, and then he had his accident, and then these tab people put all these complaints in and that got stuff more screwed up.. trust me i know first hand, because of their tab complaints, money was then taken from my paypal account that was payment from Beverage World, so then I had to complain to PayPal to get my money back.

These TAB people seem to be a bit ridiculous... he offers free shipping (which isnt cheap, on the orders I had to full, it was something like $20-30 in shipping!)... and then they order tons of it probably, he has a hard time locating it and getting enough to meet their orders, than has an accident, and then they start filing all these complaints...

Wow, dont cross a pissed off TAB drinker.. must be all the sacharrin in their blood.

I can't vouch for him entirely as I dont know him in person, but I do know that he was a good buyer of my old sodas, and I did fill many orders for him, so I know he did send the soda out on orders. .. hopefully it all gets worked out and theres no more trouble for the tab drinkers and for George over at soda favorites!

RunWithDaLilGuy
12-24-2004, 12:43 AM
what i don't get about the tab morons is that that stuff is soooo incredibly easy to find. every coke warehouse has to have it, they should just tell a local store to buy it. a lot of owners would be like, "no, that guy will never come in," but you just have to be able to get it from coke. they have the junk that the junkies crave.

teamtitan512
12-24-2004, 01:22 AM
Other than locally, Tab is everywhere. If they have problems finding it, they must go to some stores w/some pretty terrible selection then.

Fusionfan
12-31-2004, 11:18 PM
What happened to soda favorites? I sent them a an order in early November and still haven't gotten it. Now their website is down. Does anyone know if the orders are being filled?

Becka727
01-02-2005, 10:46 PM
Yeah I had the same thing happen. I can't get an email to them or anything and if I don't get my soda, I want my money back! they were expensive!!

Robot
01-03-2005, 07:07 PM
you should be able to email them and get a refund...

Becka727
01-04-2005, 10:34 AM
You can't email a company when their email has gone defunct! I tried that. several times. The entire site is now GONE along with any viable email address they ever had.

Becka727
01-04-2005, 10:37 AM
And honestly I think the Tab folks have it right. I didn't order Tab, but was sent the same emails as they were! None of it was EVER made good on. I'm in the process of sending emails to the BBB and the fraud department. Because that's just unacceptible to disappear w/o answering to their customers!

XLS_04
01-04-2005, 01:15 PM
well that website was offering stuff for more money then other websites with the same stuff had!

they would sell beverages 10 years out of date for as much as $200 for a 2 liter bottle... you could find the same thing on ebay for far less if you looked carefully.

i kinda thought it was weird to begin with.

[ 01-04-2005, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: XLS_04 ]

Robot
01-04-2005, 04:22 PM
no there was a second email address for them, they had one tied to their website and then a second one also on the website but not tied to it.. the one that was tied to the website is gone because they took the websites down when he had the accident and everyone started filing that they were frauds, and then i think yahoo took aware their website... go to the "ilovetab.com" forum and i think they had his other email address listed there.

Drink
01-05-2005, 08:57 PM
George never had a car accident. He lied (and admited it). It's just a big scam

Robot
01-05-2005, 09:11 PM
where did he admit it?

people keep saying that at ILOVETAB but wont give any evidence that he admitted it.. I have spoken to him and he said he hasnt admitted it and then even gave me proof as to his accident...

so where was this magical admittance?

Robot
01-16-2005, 02:07 PM
oh man, i told natalie at ilovetab that she'd get her refund and that the guy wasnt lying about the accident.. (thats what he told me and I believed him and he seemed to have some proof)..

so what does she do when I prove her wrong, ban me from her forum.

hahahha.. i guess thats what happens when you drink all that saccharin... messes with your mind, and ability to reason logically.

anyways, hope everyone else that needs refunds can get them, that board is actually good if you need the info for contacting beverage planet.. like i said, he always seemed on the up and up to me in my personal dealing with him... those tab losers like natalie seemed to be the crazy ones.. but maybe its a combination of both.

Fufu-Leth
01-17-2005, 10:21 PM
Heh, I used to visit those forums - Nut jobs, there, I swear.

I love TaB, but they take it wayy too far.

Robot
01-17-2005, 11:57 PM
^^^ you speak the truth

Robot
01-17-2005, 11:57 PM
however on second thought.. i post regularly on a soda website about soda.. which is crazy in itself.

DietCokeEnthusiast
01-22-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Joe Ward:
What happened to soda favorites? I sent them a an order in early November and still haven't gotten it. Now their website is down. Does anyone know if the orders are being filled? I ordered in July...then got an email in September saying my order had been lost and then found and that my credit card number can't be used after 30 days. So I reordered and then 25 days later I emailed them with a reminder that if they would like their $100+ they should charge the card and ship my drinks. Then I was emailed saying that the Fanta Lemon I had ordered was holding it back (a shipment they were supposed to receive was destroyed in London) and that they could ship my drinks then ship the Fanta later at no cost. I replied that I would be willing to even pay for shipping...I just really want my Coke II. Then I got no answer and now it is January.