PDA

View Full Version : Update from England :)

The Mole (UK)
02-23-2006, 07:14 PM
Noticed an old topic so thought i would update you guys on the latest soda goings on in the UK.

The latest addition is coffee pepsi, this will NEVER take off even on buy one get one free on the large bottles it is not selling. I guess the reasoning behind this is the huge sucess of the Fruit Punch Pepsi that was released in October 2005 for a limited time.

Plenty of Vanilla Coke in normal and diet still about

We also have diet coke with cherry, this is not diet cherry coke (we have that also) this tastes more like a black cherry it has a deeper cherry flavour than the normal diet.

Also we have Diet coke with lime and diet coke with lemon.

Still no sign of any other flavours of DR Pepper just the standard and diet version.

It also looks like Cherry 7 Up is biting the dust here also. The one store in my town that sold it is no longer stocking it, well they have not had any in for a while so i am guessing its gone for good. 7 Up has never been hugely popular here (in any form).

It also looks like the limited edition Tizers ( Orange, Purple, Green) have also bitten the dust despite the purple version being nicer than the real thing.

ramonazo
02-23-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by The Mole (UK):
Plenty of Vanilla Coke in normal and diet still aboutThanks for your update!!

BTW...I envy you...

The Mole (UK)
02-23-2006, 07:56 PM
I like Vanilla coke, but preffer Cream Soda do you get that in the US?

[ 02-24-2006, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: The Mole (UK) ]

mjb1124
02-23-2006, 08:21 PM
Oh yes, cream soda is plentiful in the US. smile.gif