PDA

View Full Version : Liquid Cereal

drpep
01-10-2005, 10:19 PM
Go to Bevnet's homepage to see this :eek: :eek:

Acheron
01-11-2005, 06:57 AM
Sounds like the nastiest stuff ever. I wouldn't take money to try that stuff. What's it like? Drinking a milky Malt-o-Meal type substance that tastes like fruit loops?

Have these people lost their minds?

fusion
01-13-2005, 09:10 PM
Brain Twist = Coca Cola.

They also have a line of drinks at 7-11 called Fair Warning. Very interesting taste. I had the Berry Lemon flavor.. it has this cooling aftertaste to it.

fusion
01-13-2005, 09:11 PM
You can buy Liquid Cereal online:

http://www.brain-twist.com/shop.htm

Fruity Pebbles
01-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Well, well, well...at long last, the moment is here! Someone finally captalized on the fabulous libation that is the remaining flavored milk after all the cereal is gone from our bowls. Simply genius!

I mean, I MAY be the only customer they have, but I certainly would not mind chugging down a can of this stuff to keep from the arduous process of pouring cereal AND milk into a bowl, and THEN working my way to the tainted cow juice.

Hopefully they will see me as an obvious test market and get on board with the Fruity Pebbles sku!! :D :D !!!

Where oh where can I get this stuff in FL?

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-14-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by fusion:
Brain Twist = Coca Cola.

They also have a line of drinks at 7-11 called Fair Warning. Very interesting taste. I had the Berry Lemon flavor.. it has this cooling aftertaste to it. what do you mean with the "brain twist = coca cola?"

BottleBoss
01-14-2005, 09:13 AM
Where can we get it in Maryland?

tpetry
01-14-2005, 02:17 PM
I tried the cereal at a trade show in vegas. It was pretty good. More flavor then the milk at the bottom of the bowl, but no replacement for eating a bowl of cereal. I'm not sure if I'd buy a case, maybe just a random can on a sunday mornig drive.