PDA

View Full Version : No Josta avatar?

ecliptic
01-10-2005, 09:32 PM
I was scrolling through the avatars available to choose from and I didn't see a single Josta avatar.

Shatter
01-15-2005, 02:00 AM
That's odd, I thought I submitted one. I'll have to track down a few photos of Josta labels and e-mail it in. Check back every once in a while, it takes time for new avatars to get posted.

largerichard
01-16-2005, 09:12 AM
Speaking of Josta... I notice the SaveJosta.com site has improved quite a lot, and there (finally) is another well designed Josta website on the scene too...

Save Josta's idea of bringing old pops back for limited tiems is great. I think he's got a lot of Pepsi Blue people on board with it...

Maybe they can finally get Pepsi's ear?

http://josta.mervernation.com/
http://www.savejosta.com

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-16-2005, 04:18 PM
i have a josta cooler tacker

yipching
01-17-2005, 09:34 AM
Let me tell you, if you loved Josta, go to the josta.mervernation.com site, and click "How."

It will tell you how to mix Bawls, Sobe Dragonfruit and Pepsi into something that tastes damn near exactly the same as Josta.

Kudos to that guy for taking the time to figure that out!

Jason

[ 01-17-2005, 09:35 AM: Message edited by: yipching ]

Shatter
01-17-2005, 04:31 PM
I sent in the avatars to the webmaster, but they're usually busy, and it takes a while before they update the avatar selection screen.

Stackups Immy
01-19-2005, 03:04 AM
haha! barely up a week and the Mervernation sites getting pimped!

i know Mervernator worked hard as hell making the Josta reborn...i was the test subject!

its just about perfect...=]

MERVERNATOR
01-19-2005, 06:13 AM
hey.. thanks for the compliments on the Josta Reborn mix and site. Im a long time Josta drinker and fan and have called Pepsi many times myself hoping for a return.

keep the pressure on, maybe one day they will get a clue. lol.

yipching
01-19-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by MERVERNATOR:
hey.. thanks for the compliments on the Josta Reborn mix and site. Im a long time Josta drinker and fan and have called Pepsi many times myself hoping for a return.keep the pressure on, maybe one day they will get a clue. lol. No problem, I love the stuff. I have 5 bottles premade in my fridge and am drinking one right now!

Funny, I didn't realize the South Beach (SoBe) was owned by Pepsi.

Oh, and no I didn't call them yet... So friggin busy. I don't have your e-mail here, so I'll reply later.

jason

largerichard
01-19-2005, 09:17 AM
Hey I've looked at the other posts on this forum, and I know how we can get the Josta strings to garner 200+ replies:

All we have to do is ask for Dr. Pepper stuff, or mention "Pepsi Holiday Spice."

Let me give it a whirl...

"How can they justify not selling Josta, which most people who remember it claim to have liked it, but they'll sell liquid Pumpkin Pies and label it 'Pepsi Holiday Spice?'"

MERVERNATOR
01-19-2005, 03:33 PM
I just brought in a bottle of my Josta Reborn for a co-worker (I made 6 more of them the other night) and he took a gulp and was like.. damn! thats good!

just more proof to pepsi that not as many people hated it as youd like us to think.

yipching
01-20-2005, 01:13 PM
I've been doing the same... I bring a bottle of it to work, pour it into foam cups and make people try. Most are very eager as they've been hearing about Josta for years.

Funny, none of them even remeber it. Once they try it, they like it. I don't think the product itself was a flop, more like Pepsi failed to get people to try it.

MERVERNATOR
01-21-2005, 11:11 AM
agreed. I had 2 more friends yesterday try Josta Reborn. they both loved it, and immediately said (without me even asking) that if they want me to sign something to get this stuff on the market, they would do so. lol. I told them to start out by hitting the online petition.

they missed out on Josta... I introduced them to the joys of turbo caffiene liquids when they came to a LAN party I was having (which was nothing but quake, caffiene and electronic music for 12 hours) and it was RIGHT after Josta disappeared. everyone I have given reborn to has said they definately would have bought it frequently when it was out if they knew about it.

Jostas failure was nothing more than lack of planning.

Originally posted by yipching:
I've been doing the same... I bring a bottle of it to work, pour it into foam cups and make people try. Most are very eager as they've been hearing about Josta for years.

Funny, none of them even remeber it. Once they try it, they like it. I don't think the product itself was a flop, more like Pepsi failed to get people to try it.

ecliptic
01-25-2005, 12:00 AM
I miss Josta. :(