PDA

View Full Version : Marketing Idea

Bevguy
01-14-2005, 02:51 AM
I have a great idea- in my mind anyway for the marketing for a new juice beverage. My problem is the actual making of the product. I would like to just discuss the idea with an already established company just to see what happens. Does anyone out there have any advice on how to do this?

antenna_ball
01-14-2005, 08:09 AM
I have to face it I am hooked on soda, and I wish I wasn't obviously its bad for you, I wonder what alternatives there are.

uggleigh
01-14-2005, 08:53 AM
It seems that we are at a similar stage with our concepts - see my entry, "Innovative New Closure" 11/01/05.

I am finding it hard to track down the correct individuals, within these established companies, to present my idea too. However, if US law is anything like UK law, in respect of intelectual property rights, I would advise you to seek some form of protection B4 you disclose your idea to anyone.

Good luck!

bigbottom
01-14-2005, 09:53 AM
Gentlemen,

You are asking for the ultimate dream situation and quite honestly it is not close to happening.

The beverage industry is full of people with ideas and not enough capitol. So the odds are stacked against you.

However uggleigh you are looking in the wrong place. You should be talking to crown suppliers that already have the distribution infrastructure in place all the contacts and you could potentially get a royalty. Also look at the food segment as this idea may be suit for it as well.

This can be done!

Break a leg boys!

RunWithDaLilGuy
01-15-2005, 10:12 AM
get a hold of the member INKO, he just set up a business not long ago and he's kickin some tail