PDA

View Full Version : New Sprite Remix?

mark_s_686
03-03-2006, 05:25 PM
...getting close to time for a new one should the pattern continue. Any word on what it will be? Will it even stick around? I'de like tropical to return but I know taht won't happen.

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-03-2006, 10:34 PM
Yeah let's hope. Although I've heard no word about it. Any of the Coke insiders have news?

SEV smile.gif

fusion
03-04-2006, 04:18 AM
I think we may have seen the last of the Remix flavors, as we know them. Aruba Jam is completely gone from CCE's territory around here - are you still seeing it in DC or VA Beach?

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-04-2006, 02:11 PM
I'm in DC except the summers. And this summer, I'll be in DC still.

I can still find 20oz Aruba Jam everywhere in coolers. Places like Safeway, 7-11, CVS Pharmacy, etc. But it's probably only because these stores bought big stocks of them before they went out.

The latest I saw Aruba Jam in 12pk was about November.

SEV smile.gif

DMC
03-04-2006, 03:05 PM
i haven't heard anything about a new remix, and it's not in our current line-up of new products.

so i would have to say no...and good riddance. the remix flavors are a real pain, because a new one gets released every year, i have to put them in all of my c-stores, and then 4 months later i'm yanking them all out because the crap doesn't sell.

DMC
03-04-2006, 03:09 PM
oh, i forgot, we do have a new sprite coming out. it's called 'Sprite Ice', it's coming out in the summer of '06, and it's got menthol in it for the 'ice' feeling.

Nick Laugher
03-04-2006, 04:35 PM
New? That stuff came out in like 03-04, i used to drink it all the time.

Does this mean a relaunch of Sprite Ice? Oh god, please, I would kill for sprite ice! KILL!!

mjb1124
03-04-2006, 04:52 PM
From what I'm gathering, Sprite Ice will be available in the US for the first time this summer (probably as a replacement for Sprite Remix Aruba Jam). I don't know if it will be relaunched in Canada.

[ 03-04-2006, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: mikibacsi1124 ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-04-2006, 05:51 PM
Isn't Sprite Ice supposed to have a mint flavor along with the menthol? Or is it just menthol? Honestly, that stuff is kinda lame.

SEV :rolleyes:

mjb1124
03-05-2006, 07:28 PM
I know that Sprite Ice had a mint flavor in other countries where it was launched. I suppose it's possible that the US formlation will be different, and will just have menthol for a "cooling" sensation like Nestea Ice. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

SuperAmmo
03-05-2006, 11:01 PM
will it come in diet as well?

killjimmy
03-06-2006, 02:08 AM
I just had Aruba Jam today for the first time. It wasn't bad but it also wasn't amazing. I just wanted to try it before it was gone so I bought one of the last 2 12 packs at the store.

DMC
03-06-2006, 03:33 PM
if i remember right, it's a cinnamon taste.

fusion
03-06-2006, 10:33 PM
Sprite ICE - cinnamon? Why would they use a cold name to describe a hot product?

Sprite Ice has a menthol taste - I had one from Canada, and I really didn't like it. I don't think it will do that great here.

Maybe you're thinking of Sprite on Fire. That has a cinnamon taste.

killjimmy
03-06-2006, 10:50 PM
I would have thought he was talking about aruba jam since that was the post above his. It has a fruit taste though.

Nick Laugher
03-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Berryclear was the best remix.

I would seriously stab someone to get my hands on some Sprite Ice.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Nick Laugher:
Berryclear was the best remix.
I agree with that! :D

juniorjin
03-09-2006, 01:04 AM
From what our Coke rep told us so far,
Sprite Ice is indeed going to the States. BUUUT I believe Sprite Fire is supposed to be released there at the same time. In Canada, Aruba Jam has done really well so there are plans it might be staying over the Summer, but we are supposed to be getting Sprite Fire really soon here as well. He said something about CCE Canada might be releasing/rereleasing different Sprite Remixes over the course of this year. Considering Pepsi has become really agressive with Limited Editions In Canada, this might be their response.

Doug
03-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by DMC:
i haven't heard anything about a new remix, and it's not in our current line-up of new products.

so i would have to say no...and good riddance. the remix flavors are a real pain, because a new one gets released every year, i have to put them in all of my c-stores, and then 4 months later i'm yanking them all out because the crap doesn't sell. What is the lineup of new CC products?
Vault/Vault Zero
Coca-Cola Blak

any others you know of?

Green River
03-10-2006, 02:28 AM
"From what I'm gathering, Sprite Ice will be available in the US for the first time this summer (probably as a replacement for Sprite Remix Aruba Jam). I don't know if it will be relaunched in Canada."

hopefully, then we will get something canada doesn't have :D

juniorjin
03-13-2006, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by Green River:

hopefully, then we will get something canada doesn't have :D [/QB]man... i would KILL for some of the stuff you can find in the States. Besides, it always seems to take at least 6 months for us to get anything after the states.
And now, it's next to impossible to find any Pink Lemonade in Canada. =`(

[ 03-13-2006, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: juniorjin ]

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-13-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Green River:
hopefully, then we will get something canada doesn't have :D It's called caffeinated Mt Dew. :cool:

DJHS

Green River
03-13-2006, 05:42 PM
"man... i would KILL for some of the stuff you can find in the States. Besides, it always seems to take at least 6 months for us to get anything after the states.
And now, it's next to impossible to find any Pink Lemonade in Canada."

I would KILL for some Crush Lime or 7up Citrus Splash :mad: I get like 10 20 oz's of each every time I go to British Columbia.The people at the border line are always suspicious of all the soda :D .I once tried Crush Cream and it was nasty,I dont think they sell it anymore.

[ 03-13-2006, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Green River ]

IGOTTHESODAYOUWANT
03-15-2006, 01:37 AM
I have sprite Ice if anyone wants to buy some,and tons of other stuff all sprite remix,tropical,berry clear,aruba jam,pepsi kona,pepsi blue,crystal pepsi,pepsi tarik,pepsi cino,pepsi fire,pepsi ice,Surge,Vault,Citra,Dr.Slice,Dr.Pepper Red Fusion,Coke2 II,pepsi lime,vanilla coke,diet vanilla coke,black cherry vanilla coke,all different jones soda,Orbitz,Mt dew Blue,Mt dew live wire,Coke blak,Dr.pepper cherry vanilla,Dr.pepper Berries and cream,Josta,and tons more,I have one of the biggest soda collections around I think, I need help drinking all of this whats every like out there!YOu want it I got it!!!!!!

iluvsurge220
03-15-2006, 01:39 AM
How old is that Surge that you've got?

Doug
03-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by iluvsurge220:
How old is that Surge that you've got? gotta be at least 4 years or so..?

IGOTTHESODAYOUWANT
03-15-2006, 01:42 AM
exp in 2000 and i think i have some 2001 still drinkable

IGOTTHESODAYOUWANT
03-15-2006, 01:43 AM
email me if interested in anything

IGOTTHESODAYOUWANT
03-15-2006, 01:46 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-FULL-CAN-OF-MINT-SPRITE-ICE-CANADA-BY-COCA-COLA_W0QQitemZ7225684431QQcategoryZ13604QQssPageNa meZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Nick Laugher
03-15-2006, 02:26 PM
That's so beautiful im crying.

jmyjunk
03-15-2006, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by juniorjin:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Green River:

hopefully, then we will get something canada doesn't have :D man... i would KILL for some of the stuff you can find in the States. Besides, it always seems to take at least 6 months for us to get anything after the states.
And now, it's next to impossible to find any Pink Lemonade in Canada. =`( [/QB]</font>[/QUOTE]DUDE! The grass is always greener.
Let me tell you, not only do you get C-Plus, and other fantastic soda's but the type of candies you get are far better that what you can get a regular store here. Crunchie, Smarties, Crispy Crunch, better versions of Kit Kat, and Oh henry, and the list goes on. And not forget the Ruffles All Dressed flavor!

[ 03-15-2006, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

Nick Laugher
03-15-2006, 06:13 PM
You guys don't have All Dressed? oh man, bummer.

jmyjunk
03-15-2006, 06:30 PM
I don't think many people down here in the lower 48 know what all dressed flavored even means!

SplitLevelP
03-18-2006, 02:28 AM
OK this back and forth has prompted me to start a topic asking what is offered in canada that is not here.

biggymcfinch
04-08-2006, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Green River:
hopefully, then we will get something canada doesn't have :D It's called caffeinated Mt Dew. :cool:

DJHS </font>[/QUOTE]We actually have caffeinated Moutnain Dew now... it's called Mountain Dew Energy.

Oh wow... a re-release of Sprite Ice... I really hope it comes to Canada.
I've been spending the past few years look for a substantial supply of Sprite Ice, with no luck. I love it so much!
Here's hoping we get it too!

Stackups Immy
04-09-2006, 10:24 AM
Sprite ICE in america? oh dear sweet monkey chicken let it be true...and come soon

that was one of the best sodas ive ever had...i only got one bottle *sob*

if this is gonna happen...i cant frakin wait!

DJ HawaiianShirt
04-09-2006, 01:18 PM
Biggy, yeah I knew about the new caffeine Mt Dew, I was just being obnoxious. :D

I believe the Sprite Ice we're supposed to get is different from the Canadian one, though.

DJHS

biggymcfinch
04-09-2006, 02:28 PM
No! They wouldn't dare!
Seriously though, this Sprite fire, if it happens and I can get my hands on it, sounds pretty weird... so does Sprite Ice though, and I love that stuff.