PDA

View Full Version : Target soda

Blue Efficacy
10-21-2006, 12:27 AM
At my Target I picked up a four pack of glass bottle Archer Farms Strawberry and creme soda on sale for 3.39, regular 3.99. Definitely premium priced, but is cane sugar soda ever cheap?

Anyway, it was very good, and a reminder of how much smoother cane sugar pop goes down. Left a pleasant aftertaste as well.

They also had a sarsasparilla, and a diet peach flavor. They might have had one more flavor, but I don't remember 100%. Defenitely worth a try.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
10-21-2006, 12:38 AM
looks like ill be going to target tommorow. i also am gonna get a mountain dew pitch black slurpee if they are still there

Vault_Dewer
10-22-2006, 02:22 PM
That Archer Farms stuff is cane sugar? WOW!

The Doomite
11-04-2006, 02:31 AM
I haven't tried the "regular" Archer Farms sodas yet. However, I got a free sample of the Archer Farms Strawberry Pomegranate Italian Soda last week (They were doing a grand re-opening of the local Target), and it blew my mind! This stuff tastes like they liquefied a really good sour candy! These are real Italian sodas, made in Italy. I was so impressed by that first taste that I bought a one liter glass bottle of the stuff this past Wednesday. It's priced at $1.99, not exactly cheap (especially when I can get liter bottles of Safeway Clear soda for as low as $.75 each), but MAN is it good! (Yes, I'm drinking it as I type this.) They've also got another flavor (not sure if it's blueberry or blackberry) with pomegranate, as well as blood orange and another flavor that I can't remember right now. I might just have to make it a habit to pick up more of this stuff whenever I go to Target! Anyone else try this stuff? The Doomite Is Out! :eek:

iowacity
11-22-2006, 07:01 PM
I tried their Ginger Beer yesterday. It's good.

I like Target's regular-store-brand sodas quite a bit, too. $1.99/12-pack's a pretty good price.

Mr Zabe
11-22-2006, 07:24 PM
iowacity,
If you ever have a chance to be near a Jewel Foods
store in Illinois;get some Jewel soda pop. The price for a 12 pack (old 3x4 12pks)is around $2 +/-. The quality of their soda pops are very good. I really enjoy grape,cherry cola,root beer and cola. IMO Jewel are A-List store brand soda pops at the right price.

[ 11-22-2006, 06:25 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

iowacity
12-01-2006, 12:26 AM
I've had Jewel many times. Good stuff. They used to sell it at the Osco here in town, which recently changed to CVS. Unfortunately, they don't have store-brand sodas anymore.

jacksmom
12-01-2006, 02:06 PM
I've tried all the Target Italian Sodas, along with some of their sparkling non-alcoholic wines. I'll agree with you that they're all really good. My favorite is the Strawberry Pomegranate. The Peach non-alcoholic wine is also really good. They do a great job on their sodas. In comparison to other Italian sodas, they're really not all that expensive, IMO.