PDA

View Full Version : So my tenure with Coke has ended....

DMC
10-24-2006, 02:04 AM
some of you may know me, i'm here off and on at this board. those who do, know that i was a route driver for coca-cola. well, i'm now a route driver for budweiser. better money, better benefits, and what i like about this job the most is that it's salary. it's not commision like coke is, which is the main reason why i switched from coke to budweiser.

anyways, i won't have all the insight info from coke like i use to, but i left coke on great terms and my best friend is a route driver there as well, so i'll still be able to find some things out on the street.

anyways, cheers.

Mr Zabe
10-24-2006, 09:47 AM
DMC
The best of luck now that your a Bud Man. smile.gif

greg
10-24-2006, 10:05 AM
Now you can give the inside scoop on Budweiser.

DMC
10-25-2006, 04:33 AM
thanks Zabe. and yeah, i'll definately give the inside scoops for budweiser. although, i'm not a conousier with beer like i am with the soda industry, lol. i actually rarely drink a beer.

at least now, when i'm on a route, i can enjoy a pepsi product every now and again. smile.gif

NRGSLLR@
10-25-2006, 08:29 AM
DMC, I was a coke driver for seven years, it was a very good time in my life. I left over 10 years ago and It has been great since. Good Luck and keep an open ear for any opportunity to learn everything you can about all aspects of the industry, sales, marketing, wholesale and retail. If management training is offered, take it and learn everything you can. The Beverage industry can be a great Career, not just a JOB.

turbojames
10-30-2006, 09:27 AM
Don't fret too bad, you guys might be a Monster distributor so that's not too far off from the Coke and soda game. smile.gif

RunWithDaLilGuy
11-05-2006, 08:17 PM
dude, bud sucks smile.gif

but i'm a miller/coors sales guy