PDA

View Full Version : Jolt

Ron Swedelson
01-26-2005, 07:59 PM
I havent seen it yet in the market place, and dont know if it will help bring the brand back...but I like the way the new Jolt looks.

boodoo
01-27-2005, 01:31 PM
Yeah, me to. I always liked the taste of Jolt and being a diet drinker would like to taste the lo-cal version.

EnergyKing
01-31-2005, 11:54 PM
Jolt is awesome. I think the Rockstar Cola has a similar taste to it.

boodoo
02-01-2005, 10:40 AM
Does anyone know the pricing structure?

Shatter
02-04-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm worrying about Jolt floundering in the marketplace and losing what's left of their shelfspace. They're trying to look like energy drinks, and it might boost sales for the moment, but it might work against them in the long run.

I'm tired of going into work with a Jolt Cola, and having people ask me what it is. Teenagers of today don't have a clue what the brand is. They need to figure out a good marketing scheme, to get it noticed again.

I'm glad that Electric Blue and Cherry Bomb are sticking around. Those are my favorites out of their line. I can't say that i'll miss their citrus drink or their orange soda. I'm suprised that Red Eye made the jump to the new format, though. It didn't really stand out all that much.

RunWithDaLilGuy
02-05-2005, 02:54 PM
jolt's never had a strong, lasting campaign behind it. if you can't stick with marketing a product, no wonder no one knows what it is.

jolt's always had much more promise than delivery.