PDA

View Full Version : Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper ?

Marvel vs DC
02-01-2005, 05:11 PM
i live in westchester, ny. i can only find diet cherry vanilla dr.pepper. is regular cherry vanilla dr.pepper out yet? if so then where in ny?

Android
02-01-2005, 06:33 PM
It's been mentioned on other threads here that, for some unknown reason, distribution of the regular won't be universal.

http://www.bevnet.com/bevboard/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002654

teamtitan512
02-02-2005, 12:07 AM
Yea. I'm going to say I'm doubting NY will be a market where Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is seen.

My guess is mainly markets under third-tier control will have it. I don't see the corporates, PBG and CCE, putting this "optional" product out where they have control.

Irishpepsi04
02-02-2005, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by teamtitan512:
Yea. I'm going to say I'm doubting NY will be a market where Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper is seen.

My guess is mainly markets under third-tier control will have it. I don't see the corporates, PBG and CCE, putting this "optional" product out where they have control. Hi. I found regular Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper in Lacey, Washington with a code TT. I found out it's under a member of Consolidated Purchasing Group, Inc. of Atlanta. The code TT appears in areas outside of where PBG controls, like Seattle, Tacoma, and Everett. Tastes good. Brian

yankees26mlb
02-05-2005, 09:12 PM
I'm in NY and annoyed. Every time I go to the store I check for the regular version, and its never there. The diet doesn't taste like anything too special