PDA

View Full Version : Looking for one-product machine

truenorth
03-13-2006, 09:13 PM
Help!

We are a company based in Melbourne, Australia. We have a new product, a cable-tie that secures travel luggages. Because we have the one product, we need a vending machine that would dispense it without the customer having to press selection buttons, e.g., A1, B3, C7.

What companies can you suggest a company that can supply/manufacture an appropriate machine?

Thanks in advance!

Mr Zabe
03-13-2006, 09:18 PM
Not to be disrespectful and granted I have no idea of how big your product is; could you put it in a plastic round bubble and sell it out of a gum ball machine?

Could you post a picture of your product or at least the measurements. It might give us an idea of what you need.

[ 03-13-2006, 08:19 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

fusion
03-13-2006, 09:34 PM
I'm not an expert on airports or flying or any of that.. but why not pitch the product to the people who own the shops in the airports? It would probably be easier to sell it through them over trying to place vending machines.

But I also like Zabe's idea.

truenorth
03-14-2006, 06:00 AM
The dimensions of the blister pack are:

210mm L x 84mm W x 18mm D

I'm new here. How do I attach a PDF file or post a pic?

Mr Zabe
03-14-2006, 07:57 AM
The easiest way is to copy and past a web page either directly on the message or select the third gray tab on the bottom of the reply box.
Select the URL button. Past in the URL,click on the enter button then type in the name or description of the URL.

This will create a link in your message.

I'm not too sure how to post file or picture from your hard drive. I'm sure our fellow experts can be of help.

truenorth
03-14-2006, 08:15 AM
Yeah it will be coming from my disk. I don't have a URL just yet.

CStoreCatMan
03-14-2006, 05:01 PM
True - I went through the same thing...you can't upload directly from your hard drive. www.Photobucket.com (http://www.Photobucket.com) has free web hosting and its very easy to use. Follow Zabe's instructions for posting the URL (using the "Full Reply Form" button")

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-14-2006, 07:18 PM
hey guys...tell him to get lost. this isn't a luggage board.

JP QuikServ Drinks
03-14-2006, 07:31 PM
yeah. tell him he smells funny, or something to mildly offend him.