PDA

View Full Version : marketing ?

BuzzMonkey Energy
03-16-2006, 09:43 PM
i must say, i've yet to see any cable or tv commercials for an energy drink, red bull monster, xs, ft...what form of advertising do these companies do?

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-16-2006, 10:14 PM
The only commercial I have seen lately here in Mexico is the commercial of America Soccer Team's Energy Drink... LOL, a machine that "absorbes" the "energy" of the America soccer team players and puts the energy in the energy drink can :rolleyes:

[ 03-16-2006, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

BuzzMonkey Energy
03-17-2006, 11:08 AM
well you know what ive noticed here..mexicans leaving mexico in droves because they dont want to be mexicans...they want to be americans..lol

[ 03-17-2006, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: BuzzMonkey Energy ]

greg
03-17-2006, 11:41 AM
I don't know if I want to respond to this or not. It seems when someone makes a joke/comment about a commercial you come back and go after the Jugular.

I gotta tell ya, if you haven't seen an advertisement for RB you must not watch TV at all. Have you ever seen the RB gives you wings cartoon commercials? What about FullThrottle, Did you not watch the Superbowl, the yearly mega budget commercial extravaganza? Full throttle was all over the Superbowl. As far as XS, until some MLM guy wants to step out on a limb and throw some marketing bucks towards this drink I don't think you will see too much from them.
Monster does a lot of print ads but not much on TV.

BuzzMonkey Energy
03-18-2006, 10:10 PM
i felt a bit insulted by the remarks made to be honest, i dont know if that commercial really exsists or not but i didnt find it amusing. if i insulted anyone my appologies. im a big fan of the American soccer team.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-19-2006, 02:58 AM
Wow! You're fan of the America Soccer Team? America has the fame of being the most loved team, but also the most hated of all the soccer teams, but it's OK! don't worry, there's a lot of America Soccer Club fans, in fact, my brother is America Soccer Team fan like you... and I'm not, but I respect his support to America... It's great to know that there's a lot of fans in U.S. like you supporting the mexican soccer... GOL! :D

[ 03-19-2006, 02:58 AM: Message edited by: Ramón Coca-Colero ]

SURGE
03-19-2006, 06:41 PM
Like Greg I'm a tad puzzled by this topic. Full Throttle was huge at the Superbowl, those awefull Red Bull commericals seem to be on all the time as well. I have seen some scattered Rockstar, and Monster ads as well. Pepsi has also dumped a huge amount of ad money on MDX just as Coke has done with VAULT (not really an energy drink I know).

I would venture that there is more advertising for e-drinks these days than for instance lemon-lime sodas.

someguytyping
04-06-2006, 08:29 PM
thats funny as I was reading this post , a red bull commerical was on tv lol! I heard radio commericals for red bull dating back to 3 or 4 years ago.