PDA

View Full Version : Aquafina/Dasani flavors

PepsiDawg
03-19-2006, 09:42 PM
New to the board and wanted to throw this out there. Haven't seen a lot of talk here about the flavored waters introduced by Pepsi/Coke in the past year (or there bouts). Was just wondering what the take on them was, and if there was a preference for one over the other.

Also, I was wondering if there was any input from local sales reps/merchandisers (I'm a Pepsi rep here in S. GA) as to what is selling best in your area (brand and/or flavor).

I noticed here in the past couple of months that Coke has introduced carbonated flavors. We tried it here last year and it bombed horribly. We'll see if they have better luck.

Nick Laugher
03-19-2006, 10:39 PM
I dont like flavored water... water or juice, pick one.

Mr Zabe
03-19-2006, 10:50 PM
I have tried some of the flavored waters. I'm just not into them. I'm sort of old school,except for Gatorade Rain which IMO is quasi similar to some of the water drinks. I like a full taste when I drink most anything. IMO most of the water drinks have a weak taste. I would rather have a sports drink or just a good old ice cold bottle of spring water.

pepsidew
04-07-2006, 11:14 PM
aquafina flavorsplash does well, i dont know why...i think sweetened waters like that are gross. just like diet soda - to each his own though

Doug
04-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by pepsidew:
aquafina flavorsplash does well, i dont know why...i think sweetened waters like that are gross. just like diet soda - to each his own though Yeah, Propel and FlavorSplash to me taste pretty nasty, yet they are some of our best sellers

Ram0n C0keah0lic
04-08-2006, 12:54 AM
Dasani Raspberry and Strawberry versions taste good!

mjb1124
04-08-2006, 03:59 AM
Count me in as someone who likes the flavored waters, especially Dasani Strawberry and Aquafina Citrus.

The King
04-08-2006, 07:54 AM
Dasani Lemon, Raspberry, and Strawberry are all pretty good, though I think Lemon is the best.

DMC
04-12-2006, 04:51 PM
the Dasani Carbonated waters are bombing, big time just like Pepsi's Aquafina carbonated water. sometime in May, we will be releasing a new Dasani flavor, called white grape. i've had samples, and it's my favorite out of the flavored water lineup we have.