PDA

View Full Version : Check this out!

ScottyLibido
02-21-2007, 12:09 AM
My sales rep from D'Angelo Brands came to see me today at the store. D'Angelo Brands is a upstart beverage company in Ontario, Canada, which started making fruit juices and then eventually energy drinks. Anyway, he told me about their new SODA line that starts shipping next week. I was underwhelmed until I saw some of the flavors. The company is releasing 8 flavors in total, most of which are common flavors, but there is definately some interesting ones in there as well. There is 5% juice in each soda, with no artificial sweeteners (they use glucose/fructose).

Anyway, here are the flavors:

Cola
Ginger Ale
Orange
Lemon Lime
Banana Cola
Orange Cream
Root Beer Flot
Lemon Cola

These are only available in 710ml cans and my store is only authorized to order Cola, Ginger Ale, Orange Cream and Root Beer Float. So if anyone knows where I can try the other 4, please let me know

Thanks

Mr Zabe
02-21-2007, 12:26 AM
Pretty please give the banana cola a taste. I would love to hear your review. Do you think this company will distribute to the States?

rackitup
02-21-2007, 01:59 AM
I predicted that there would be more 24 oz beverages in 2007.

The bamana cola sounds great.
I used to put a few squirts of banana flavor in my fountain Cola @ 7-11.

www.dangelobrands.ca (http://www.dangelobrands.ca)

[ 02-21-2007, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: rackitup ]

y0g1bare
02-21-2007, 05:30 AM
Wow, banana cola. I'm in Ottawa, so I'll keep an eye out.

boodoo
02-22-2007, 09:30 AM
The old Slice flavors from Pepsi had 5% juice added as well. I would like to try the lemon cola.....

Popboy
02-22-2007, 04:23 PM
DUH!?!? {sigh} D'angelo seriously needs to hire a new R&D team... between this and Ben Johnsons "I Cheetah, all the Time" commercials, I don't know which is more corny...

I'll definitely look out for these though as most of their fruit juice brands taste good, so im sure they can't mess up soda pop.

Finding D'angelo brand goods (besides Apple Juice) can be hard enough much less finding obscure flavours from the DUH line (ie Banana Cola). From my recolection, Giant Tiger carries more D'angelo goods than most retailers (Exclusive Contract?) so I'll keep an eye out ...