PDA

View Full Version : Re-Creation of Vault?

iluvsurge220
03-21-2006, 02:30 PM
A lot of people feel the logo of Vault is pretty lame. I feel it is too and I think it could be a lot cooler looking. Much more appealing to the eyes of teens like me who will drink most of it. Will we ever see Vault recreated like Surge was back in the day? I think it is a possibility but I really don't know. I was just wondering what you all think.

pepsidew
03-21-2006, 03:18 PM
lame logo for a lame product :D

mjb1124
03-21-2006, 03:43 PM
I'm sure if Vault sticks around long enough, the logo will get redone. I don't think it looks so bad though - it's certainly better than the first Surge logo.

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-21-2006, 03:46 PM
I know you're joking pepsidew, but it's almost not funny anymore.

Anyway, are you asking if Vault will have it's name changed to Surge? Of course it won't. And c'mon, Vault's logo isn't bad at all.

Let's boil it down. You Surge freaks got your Surge back. Now you're asking for the logo too? C'mon, would the Surge logo on a Vault bottle really make it that much better?

Surge freaks and Elvis freaks need to face one truth: your idol is never coming back.

DJHS

popologist
03-21-2006, 03:50 PM
i like the vault logo.

jmyjunk
03-21-2006, 04:25 PM
Yeah, they'll get around to changing the Vault logo just after they change the Sprite logo. (NEVER!) ;)

[ 03-21-2006, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: jmyjunk ]

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-21-2006, 04:28 PM
I like Vault logo too... I think there's no reason to change it right now...

Mr Zabe
03-21-2006, 04:43 PM
I also like the Vault LOGO. After drink Vault now for a month or so, the logo at least for me, grows on me. I like it because it looks strong and when I drink Vault I get a nice buzz.

I think Coca Cola put some thought/R&D into this product. IMO

[ 03-21-2006, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Mr Zabe ]

Doug
03-21-2006, 04:55 PM
The Vault logo isn't that bad, it's more of a modern logo than most soda logos have...and besides, it's what's on the inside that really counts

killjimmy
03-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I don't mind the logo and really don't care what it looks like anyway. It could be in a pink bottle and I would still drink it.

CStoreCatMan
03-21-2006, 05:53 PM
That Vault logo looks especially good in my signature! smile.gif

XLS_04
03-22-2006, 12:56 AM
logo looks cool but i still have not tried the beverage, probably wont buy it anytime soon either. i'm more of a cola person.

i just cant understand why coke is obsessed with the color black, all their soda products except sprite and fanta have the color black in them. its a very gothic depressing color. it is better used as a back ground or shadow effect.

a plain white background is too empty looking, coke zero looks empty and inside out.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
03-22-2006, 12:59 AM
I like the Coke zero logo, I don't find it depressing... maybe the australian one looks gothic but the american and canadian ones are OK...

karks88
03-22-2006, 02:45 PM
I love the Vault logo and probably the Vault Zero logo even more smile.gif Still, as was stated earlier, if Vault sticks around for many years then there is no doubt the logo will be changed at some point.

Hollow Man
03-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Not a big fan of the logo or the name, but it's pretty immaterial.

And yes, pepsidew's threadcrapping, even if done in jest, is getting tiresome.

-HM

pepsidew
03-22-2006, 05:14 PM
prepare to drink more vault to stay awake because i am going to continue to be tiresome tongue.gif just kidding guys i get the point, i'll curb my pro-pepsi comments

SURGE
03-22-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh seriously go back to reformulating Sierra Mist for the 3rd time in 4 years, or Pepsi One for that matter. ;) smile.gif

About the VAULT logo- I didn't care for it at first but it has grown on me and it makes sence considering the advertising and angle Coke is taking. It is undeniably superior to V.1 of the SURGE logo.

[ 03-23-2006, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: SURGE ]

XLS_04
03-23-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Ramón Coca-Colero:
I like the Coke zero logo, I don't find it depressing... maybe the australian one looks gothic but the american and canadian ones are OK... Seen the australian coke zero label, you are right that one looks more gothic than the US version.

However I like it better than the empty look they have in the US. Although a better choice for a black background is cherry or cinnamon flavored soda, or something with a kick to it not a diet drink.

As I mentioned before black is good when used as a background or shadow effect it tends to look "cheap" when it is the main color of the text on a light background. so basically I used the wrong choice of words before.

iluvsurge220
03-27-2006, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by DJ HawaiianShirt:
I know you're joking pepsidew, but it's almost not funny anymore.

Anyway, are you asking if Vault will have it's name changed to Surge? Of course it won't. And c'mon, Vault's logo isn't bad at all.

Let's boil it down. You Surge freaks got your Surge back. Now you're asking for the logo too? C'mon, would the Surge logo on a Vault bottle really make it that much better?

Surge freaks and Elvis freaks need to face one truth: your idol is never coming back.

DJHS I never asked will Vault be changed to Surge. You are just making something out of nothing so you can have something to argue about. Where in my post did you get any idea that I was hoping Vault would be changed to Surge? I'm not trying to be mean or anything. I just want people to understand what I am saying. I think I asked "will the Vault logo be changed like the Surge logo was?" I didn't say will the vault logo be changed to the surge logo. I don't think the logo is too bad, but a lot of people claimed they didn't really like it when Vault first came out, so I just wondered what you all thought about this. I didn't want to start a big argument or anything.

Guess Who
03-27-2006, 09:42 PM
Guys we all know that if Surge had stayed around, they would've updated the logo. Then it would have been more appealing to the eye.

The Vault logo does look pretty good, I don't like the taste of Regular Vault, but I think Vault Zero is good tasting, considering it is a diet drink. But as for the buzz, 3 Vaults won't even give me a buzz!

Mr Zabe
03-27-2006, 10:39 PM
Try drinking those 3 Vaults on a very empty stomach and do not eat for at least on hour afterwards. Between the sugar and the caffeine you should feel buzzed.

SURGE
03-29-2006, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Guess Who:
But as for the buzz, 3 Vaults won't even give me a buzz! You must be a 3 pot of coffee a day kinda guy smile.gif

VAULT has nearly the legal limit of caffine.

DJ HawaiianShirt
03-29-2006, 02:01 PM
My mistake, Surge220, I now see what you mean.

I honestly thought you meant to change Vault back to Surge.

No, I don't like to argue. Peace, love, and soda for everyone.

DJHS

iluvsurge220
03-29-2006, 02:30 PM
No problem. We all make mistakes every now and then. I know I've made a million of them. LOL smile.gif

DMC
03-29-2006, 09:08 PM
when i first saw the logo back in July, i thought it was pretty lame, but it's really grown on me. i think it looks great.