PDA

View Full Version : New Minute Maid Light Flavors

golee1
03-14-2004, 07:19 PM
1/2 Liters of light lemonade come in Wednesday, as well as some new flavors. They were:
-Light Rasberry Passion
-Light Mango Tropical
-Light Guava Citrus

They all came in 1/2 Liters 4 packs. Anyone been able to try these yet?

Also getting Limeade in 2 Liters and Fridge Packs sometime in the near future.

drpep
03-14-2004, 09:26 PM
elivered to the store Friday. Not going to try them.

RunWithDaLilGuy
03-14-2004, 09:53 PM
we got em in detroit - from plant MD whereever that is.

fusion
03-14-2004, 10:33 PM
MD is Main Depot, the production facility in Chicago.

I tried the flavors when they were sold by Consolidated in 12pk cans and 20oz. They were really diet-y tasting. I hope they improved the flavor. The 4th flavor is going to be Light Lemonade, which is supposed to be a reformulated version.

CCE's really going to be pushing them -- they've paid slotting to get them into the juice aisles in some of the chains here.

Limeade in cans, that suprises me. I wonder if we'll get it here.

the MM juices are also going to be reformulated soon, they're adding 100% Vitamin C.

we're having a berryclear launch meeting a week from Tuesday.

XLS_04
03-14-2004, 11:07 PM
are these new flavors juice drinks or carbonated fruit soda?

fusion
03-17-2004, 09:39 PM
3% Juice drinks. Consolidated had them in fridgepack and 20oz last year. They discontinued them. They've been reformulated (they now use 3 sweeteners: aspartame, ace-k and sucralose) and rereleased in a 4pk 16.9oz belly banded package.

Light lemonade will also be reformulated and rereleased in 2L/20oz/fridgepack.

http://members.aol.com/dialasong/mm-lights.jpg

XLS_04
03-18-2004, 01:17 AM
they also updated the logo a bit too it looks like from those pics.

fusion
03-19-2004, 08:39 PM
Yup. Hartford (KH) is producing the 4pks for the northeast. I hear Coke is either out of concentrate or running out quickly.

We just started getting the reformulated Light Lemonade in fridgepacks yesterday. The boxes seem slicker than the rest of the fridgepack boxes. We never had it in 2L -- I think the only place I remember seeing that at was around Atlanta.. they even had the Nestea Lemonade Tea in 2L -- we've only got that in 20oz.

I actually bought one of the 4pks of Light Lemonade. You can still tell it's a diet, but with the addition of sucralose, the diet taste isn't as prominent as before.

ben
03-23-2004, 03:11 AM
we only have MINUTE MAID LIGHT LEMONAID in 12 packs and there only sold in very few places we also have MINUTE MAID LEMONAID,MINUTE MAID PINK LEMONAID,MINUTE MAID LIMEAID (WE ALSO HAVE HIC PINK LEMONAID IN FOUNTAIN ONLY)I HAVEENT TRIED MINUTEMAID LIGHT LEMONAID BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THE TASTE OS DIET DRINKS